You can type here any text you want

PT51 nearly new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mach2004

Racing: life-time member
I have a pt 51 for sale. Has about 800 miles and is in perfect shape. No shaft play. Was used breaking in the new engine and have now decided to go bigger. Perfect for a driver or street strip. Capable of up to 585hp. $650 shipped firm. email me at artaylor@dixie-net.com if interested. Pictures will be available tommorrow upon request. thanks Rob

Thought it over and decided against it since I'm keeping my stock converter... thanks.

turbo

Thanks anyway. If anyone wants it I will do $600 without the actuator or $650 with SHIPPED... paypal accepted!!!

turbo

hey man i'm from mccomb ms. i moved to lousiana bad move i moved 2weeks before the storm :( what is the lowest you will take and what size stall is recommended

pictures

Did everyone get the pictures?? not real good at sending them and my computer is an antique. If you didn't email back thanks Rob

turbo

I am sorry, I live in North Mississippi and we have been iced in without phone or internet service . Just got them back a little while ago. I will get the pictures to you in little while. thanks Rob

Back