You can type here any text you want

PTS XTREME and Richard Clark join forces.Also, I need your help for Xmas.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
Look for a whole new look for PTS XTREME.
Our website is going to be completely revamped.
Most of our products are now being made back in NC.
We will be starting classes soon so if you are interetsed in taking the class
stock or performance, please contact Richard Clark at richardclark@ami-media.com.
We are also coming out with a rebuild dvd and a dvd instruction sheet for all of our products.
So... In turn we have alot of new things coming out and NOBODY can beat our quality, NOBODY!

I am healing slowly but you all know me, I am back to work and going strong. (Hurtin but still goin)

Just wanted to drop you all a note to let you know what is coming here shortly. Also, What product/products, would you like to see on sale for Xmas? I am going to do a sale this month and next but want to know what it is you guys would like to see on special?

Please post your Xmas list and whatever we get more of a demand for, we will Xmas sale it.

I am currently working on trying to get pans down in cost so we can do something there. Also, All of our PTS XTREME apparrell will be on sale till Xmas.

Let me know by posting what you would like to see on sale.

Thanks for listening and replying in advance.

Bruce
WE4
Performance Transmission Services

Please post your Xmas list and whatever we get more of a demand for, we will Xmas sale it.

A pony and Malibu Beach House Barbie!!!!

Leave it to you to want a doll!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL OOOOHHHHCCHHH That hurts. JC you weinee, you made me laugh and it still hurts to laugh.
But good, I'll give you that.

Bruce
WE4

Update!!! Update!!! Update!!!

Jay C, Your wishes have come true!!!!

My wife says she has the pony and The Malibu Barbie Beach house.
You are in business baby!!! :biggrin:

She says, and I quote.." Get an address and it will go out today to rid of more $hit we have around this house"!!!!:eek:

Cindy happened to be walking by and saw what was going on and said this to me.
I thought it pretty funny!!! LOL

So....... Where do you want them to go?

LOL

Bruce
WE4

I went to one of Richard's classes in April of 06 and this is the real deal!! My tranny is awsome! You will not be disapointed.:D

Great, we have met at some of the sound shows here in the southeast back in the late 80's and early 90's. He is a Great Guy, a wealth of information and common sense. That GN of his was sweet.
Will Richard be a distribution center for both product and training here on the east coast?

OK Here is what we are going to do....

Free ground UPS shipping on ALL our products for the period of 11/17/07 - 11/30/07. That could add up to 10-20 % off depending on what is bought. ( Except Complete Transmissions)
Phone orders will be processed first before internet orders so calling is the best bet.

Another note... Billet rotors and slides are now available. We have selective sizes so you can set your pump up to the correct clearences.
The rotors and slides are at an introductory price of 235.99 a set.
If you would like your pump done and have no means of measuring, call us to work something out. I will go over it in detail if needed.

Happy Holidays

Bruce
WE4
Performance Transmission Services
916-739-0510
916-687-0330 fax

Back