pumping problem

Anybody ever have a alky control not pump any fluid if the controller is set to 4 or lower ? I thought the pump was going bad so I replaced it and that didn't help. Doesn't spray when in boost or test button is pushed.

are the lines on the pump correctly , arrow on pump head pointing toward the smaller line to engine?

yes a alky control pump. no I have not tested the psi when it does spray. I pulled the line off going to the nozzle in the up pipe and anything 4 or lower it doesn't pump any fluid. I was having a problem trying to tune the car at wideopen throttle , the alky was making my afr.s very rich 10.0 ,so I was pulling fuel and trying to spray less alky and when I went down to 4 the alky stopped spraying and it went massively lean roughly 14.5 and it was at 30 #s of boost, It lean popped and I was lucky the head gaskets are still in one piece. I was thinking maybe something with the controller might be bad?

sounds like an issue with the gain control box , call razor and discuss it with him

Another case of not bothering to get the right tool. Get the alky tester and you can verify what the pump is doing. If it's pumping correctly then something is wrong with the controler, wires or map.

Another case of not bothering to get the right tool. Get the alky tester and you can verify what the pump is doing. If it's pumping correctly then something is wrong with the controler, wires or map.
It wasn't that I didn't bother to get the tool , after it happened I have not even looked at the car yet. I thought maybe someone has had this happen and might know off the top of there head. But it clearly can pump way to much alky or not enough.

The only way to know what's going on with your car is to test your pump. Other people might have ideas on what's going on but they are only guesses. The test tool is the only way for you to be sure. You've already thrown money at it for nothing.

I agree I have thrown money at it for nothing, the alky kit I bought used and I didn't know how old the pump was anyways.

so I was pulling fuel and trying to spray less alky and when I went down to 4 the alky stopped spraying
just to throw it out there.the system works off volts and dropping the controller down to 4 is not helping getting the car where it needs to be,usually set the controller to 6 ish and pull fuel in the chip to get the desired afr.i would highly advise you to not drop alky at 30 psi its your only octane.drop gas to get the afr.the tester is great to have to see how the pump is actually doing and to see the fuel curve.there is also a thread in the sticky called tuning the alkycontrol kit that will help

most wont pull this much out to risk hurting anything adjust fuel leave the controller at 6 or greater for the 30psi you were running
Maybe I should send the chip to eric to check the fueling side also. I was pulling a lot of fuel out and still couldn't get the afr anything above 10.5 , so I started pulling the alky back to see if it would change and it lean backfired. I didn't want to try that again so I pulled the line off the up pipe and no fluid came out at 4 or below. I will buy the tester and check it also.

I was pulling a lot of fuel out and still couldn't get the afr anything above 10.5
how much did you pull out?if its 20% out of the chip then a reburn may be in order or the turbo is not moving enough air.60lb injectors alone provide alot more fuel than any 49 turbo can flow,the alky is only there for octane at that point but at the same time its providing alot of fuel also,so i could see the car easily being on the rich side.

If I remember correctly I think It was either 12 or 14 percent of fuel I pulled out.
i could see that depending how you filled out the info online with eric,maybe just let him through an email what the car is doing he may want the chip back,however his fueling wot is usually right on.more info with alky pressure will help

First thing first.. any questions on controller. I'm a simple phone call away. I can't help if you dont call.
Second.. Car is rich you pull fuel not meth. Settings under 5 will make the system lazy. The meth kit needs to deliver methanol predictably and reliably. Turning the Gain down clips power to the pump. If you need less meth, easy is move the "TURNON" point up so it activates when more air is moving.
Kit is set and forget, put the Gain on 6-7, LED goes red to green.. meth kit is out of the equation.
Big mistake is to use the knob like its a fuel pressure regulator that your tuning the kit round the car, you tune the car around the kit.
If the Gain is on 8, led goes red to green.. you have tuning to do.
Hope this helps,