You can type here any text you want

Push Rods !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

m233roller

Banned
I have 3 sets of push rods with low-low miles on them.

Set-1 Smith Bros. Chromemoly ball end - 80 wall 8.00 length. $45
Set-2 Smith Bros. Chromemoly ball end - 80 wall 8.100 length. $45
Set-3 Comp. Cam Chromemoly swedge end - 80 wall 8.300 length, part number is 7971. $45

All sets are like new and cost $135 a set new !!

pushrods

hi can you please tell what setup you had these on steel heads what lifters and what rockers thanks...

Yup, were run on Champion stock style iron heads, T&D and Harland & Sharp roller rockers and Morel hyd roller lifters and Comp. cam hyd. roller lifters.

Yes, I know what pushrods look like!! Do you know what a smart__SS looks like. I was turning wrenches b/4 you were thought of. Would you buy something w/o seeing them? If you would you are dummber than u sound. How old are you? Sixteen?! It's IQ's like yours that make me sick. By the way, I'm not hard to locate.

I'm just alittle older than you think and been turning wrenches for 45 yrs. I was selling Buick parts before this pics. BS even started. Yes Iv'e bought LOTS of parts before this camera BS was even around. My rating speaks for its self and what the hell are you going to see from a pic. of a push rod ? Yup your right it's a push rod.!! IQ ?? Well I can see what your's is when you start the tough guy S-IT behind the key board. Like my ad stated ALL PUSH RODS ARE AS NEW !!!!

Yes, I know what pushrods look like!! Do you know what a smart__SS looks like. I was turning wrenches b/4 you were thought of. Would you buy something w/o seeing them? If you would you are dummber than u sound. How old are you? Sixteen?! It's IQ's like yours that make me sick. By the way, I'm not hard to locate.

You probably never delt with Mike to say this. When he says like new its like new . If you need just buy them. trust me

play nice in the sand box boys, howdie had it commin and mike said it all, now remember we are privledged to have this great place to play with our hobby, so when u sell stuff describe it as if u were gonna buy it. everyone seems to over do pics now cause they have been ripped off by the lowest in the gene pool so police yourselves and dont join the hit list on the feed back spot, do ya feel me? my 02.. group hug now..

Correct the thread is over a year old but Mike sells some of the nicest parts money can buy!

Anybody that has bought from Mike (myself included ) knows that he under-describes his parts. For those that haven't, you have zero to worry about. Sucks that the trader ratings are all gone now as it did help you make a decision as to who to deal with.

Bryan

Wow !! This post has reared it's ugly head again ?? I do THANK each and every one of you for your positive comments. Your a bunch of DAMN good guys. Mike

Back