You can type here any text you want

Question about selling car on Ebay???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84GNv6

I was thinking about listing my 2002 Audi A4 on ebay. Just was curious if anyone has had any success selling their vehicle on ebay, not nesscarily a TR. Do you think its possible to get my asking price $9500 or what I can get at the least? The car has 69xxx miles with a brand new transmission. Bose sound sytem, leather seats, sunroof, etc. Its fwd with a 3.0 engine not Quattro:frown: Car does have a couple dents...but nothing major.

Do you think its achievable...probably will put reserve price a little lower.
But I dont really know that much about selling on ebay...anything particular I should look into or beaware of?

HPIM6683.jpg

Currently EBAY has an offer to place a FREE CLASSIFIED car ad that will show up a couple of hundered miles away from your listing ZIP code.
Personally a sale closer to home allows the buyer to come see it. I would try that 1st

Now for the AUCTION ad. be prepared to answer 1001 questions & get ridiculous offers. Take photos of places you will never expect to be asked.
Buyers are a lazy bunch! they want you to wipe thier AZZ and find out how much shipping is. I would put some transport company links in your description.

Have you thought of consigning with a local dealer?

I did sell a 75 Pontiac Grandville long distance from CAPE COD mass to ALVA OAKLAHOMA.
Many calls back and fort with LOADS of photos. The car went to a good home & the buyer loved it.
The buyer sent his Brother out with a massive big rig to pick it up on his way to Baltimore to pickup a John Deere Chopper that came in from Germany

Currently EBAY has an offer to place a FREE CLASSIFIED car ad that will show up a couple of hundered miles away from your listing ZIP code.
Personally a sale closer to home allows the buyer to come see it. I would try that 1st

Now for the AUCTION ad. be prepared to answer 1001 questions & get ridiculous offers. Take photos of places you will never expect to be asked.
Buyers are a lazy bunch! they want you to wipe thier AZZ and find out how much shipping is. I would put some transport company links in your description.

Have you thought of consigning with a local dealer?

I did sell a 75 Pontiac Grandville long distance from CAPE COD mass to ALVA OAKLAHOMA.
Many calls back and fort with LOADS of photos. The car went to a good home & the buyer loved it.
The buyer sent his Brother out with a massive big rig to pick it up on his way to Baltimore to pickup a John Deere Chopper that came in from Germany

Well, Ima that free classified one then and see how that goes...hopefully it turns out good.

Back