question on a girls looks

Thats average Id say. My wife is 5'-1"/107 and size 0 or 1 jeans. I love em thin.. 32c is a nice size bust too. My wife is 34C.. I kinda find it odd that she is a size 6 and that small around up top.

WOW you guys are all have some short women! What happened to the tall LONG LEGS women?? Mine is chubby but got Legs to wrap me!! Anyways after married 17 years Looks mean NOTHING compared to how you get along!! Fat Loving Kind Good Cook is better than Skinny Foul Mouth Restaurant B!tch!!

Originally posted by Matt Weiser
Just curious: How did it come up that she gave you her stats? Most chicks don't wanna reveal that stuff. Either she's lyin' or she thinks she's pretty hot, I'd say.

Off the cuff, I'd say those are some pretty good numbers. Did you give her yours?;)

I dunno how the stats thing came up(think I asked) but its probably cause I am straight forward with things and I totally speak my mind, if I think a girl is hot I will tell her, if shes not hot or anything I probably wont say anything. This girl is really into me, and I honestly dont think she would lie for the fact that I will be going to see her and will obviously be able to tell if she was lying or not. She is very modest about her looks, but my friend that is her room mate has told me that shes very good looking as well. She also told me the reason she is a size 6 is because she has a Jlo butt so I like that. Yes I gave her my measurements too. :) She has dark brown hair and eyes with platinum highlights, olive skin(shes italian like me) Yes I did see her awhile back but that was like 6 months ago alot can change then haha

Originally posted by Just a Six??
WOW you guys are all have some short women! What happened to the tall LONG LEGS women?? Mine is chubby but got Legs to wrap me!! Anyways after married 17 years Looks mean NOTHING compared to how you get along!! Fat Loving Kind Good Cook is better than Skinny Foul Mouth Restaurant B!tch!!

actually I think I lucked out

this girl can cook(which is a big deal to me) she loves my accent(shes in chicago so Jersey sounds alot different who knew?)
they are having me for thanksgiving and shes making me pasta ahead of time cause I cant stand turkey
she worksout for like an hour or more a day, from small weights to running and cardio etc
shes incredibly smart but very sweet and down to Earth at the same time
She LOVES the GN and is actually interested in cars and what I would have to say about them she said the car is freaking badass(on the other hand her family is rich and she drives a 2001 Lexus SC430 Convertible Coupe not my bag but nice)

Dude, based on those measurements and your description, you best be all over that like white on rice. ;) she sounds downright hot to me.....

I'm almost 35 and have just gotten back into the dating scene, and right now I'm dating a very cute and spunky girl who's 5'2" and 120 and I think she's hot! But then, it's all a matter of perspective with us older farts! Hehe.

No offense, but younger guys are more primal and physiologically oriented, and will go with looks over substance, but just you wait.....another 10 years and it'll be all turned around. Yes, even you too will grow tired of the games and fickleness. hehehe

My best advice to you is: if she's smart, pretty, down to earth and not in love with herself, you better realize what you've got there and do the right thing. :)

Sounds like your In Love Already!! Whats wrong with TURKEY!??
Home Cooking Turkey, Gravy Mashed Potatoes ahhhhhhh!!!

"this thread is usless with out pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :D

this quote was used with out the permission of Dave88lx of the corral. i felt it was nessasary to use it in this thread!

Dathan

my girlfriend is 5'7" 114 lbs, 32D!! oh yeah ;) by the way, she thinks she fat too. shes gorgeous and what the hell is she doign with me anyways. Let me give you some advice, anygirl that you talk to and tells you exactly how she looks is over confident or plain out lieing. ide go to meet her with a friend and tell her what your friends wearing and pretend to be your friend. sneaky little trick if she turns out to be fat, but becarefull which friend they might hate you forever and bring it up every christmas party!!!

simple rule of thumb is if you make the "Hang loose" sign with both hands touch your tumbs together and if her behind dont fit inbetween your to hands toss her back! :D

Originally posted by dhauser
No offense, but younger guys are more primal and physiologically oriented, and will go with looks over substance, but just you wait.....another 10 years and it'll be all turned around. Yes, even you too will grow tired of the games and fickleness. hehehe

My best advice to you is: if she's smart, pretty, down to earth and not in love with herself, you better realize what you've got there and do the right thing. :)
This is the best advice yet. Qualities like good character and a giving, caring person that is content with life goes a long ways.

If you've never dated a girl over 107, 125 will be a pretty noticeable difference. I've only dated girls in the 95-103 range, but thats because im skinny too. IMO, she might have a pear shaped body. I say this because my gf is a 32C, and has a 0-00 jean size and it looks pretty proportionate (weighs 95lbs). So I figure, that girl has the same upper body, but the other 30lbs goes to her lower half. Doesn't sound 'fat', just not 'skinny'. :)

(shes italian like me)

uh oh, you want to date an Italian girl from Chicago?(who has money) :eek:
Just try to keep pops happy you don't want end up in some cornfield out by my house
:p

To be serious my ex was about the same , but 5 pounds less a little more bust. She was very skinny so I predict she won't be fat:cool:

never dated a girl over 107 and the other guy in the 95-100 range:eek: I'm not form chicago but down in the sticks of Illinois (Peoria) I would say the avrage is 115-135 mabye a couple of 100 lbs ones. and the ones that do weigh 100 look like they have been living in a crack house for a couple of years. Dude as long as she is not a butterface I'd say she is smokin (really need pics though) i say go for it:cool:

Pick her up in the Buick......chicks can't enough of the big black buick beast:p

First of all- All women are different.

This girl could wear a size 6 and that might be a comfortable size for her. Or.... she could SQEEZE into a size 6 every now and then and barely be able to breathe, yet still claim to be a size 6. I've seen this work both ways.

The bottom line is that if you talk to her and you enjoy being able to talk to her WITHOUT being able to see her, then you should be able to still feel an attraction to her if her looks don't quite meet your expectations. If your attraction to her goes away once you see her in person (again) than you are a cold heart-less bastard. Unless of course she's like 5'0", 250lbs. and bulletproof;) . Then it would be her fault for being a liar.

HTH,
Ryan

rotflmao..

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
simple rule of thumb is if you make the "Hang loose" sign with both hands touch your tumbs together and if her behind dont fit inbetween your to hands toss her back! :D

Without knowing the shape of her body I vote that she is not fat. 5'5" and 125 lbs is not fat. Keep in mind also that muscle weighs more than fat. She migth be ripped if she works out as much as she says she does. Also a 26" waste is not very big at all. 32C is also very nice. She seems to have a very compatible personality to you which is important as well. It all depends on what you are looking for in a girl for looks. If you are looking for perfection, Playboy type, she may not be it. But a size 6 is below average as far as women go.

My wife was 5'3" and 97 lbs, 34C since I met her 9 years ago. She is not sick looking but she is tiny! Her wedding dress was a size 0 and still had to be taken in. If you add 2" to her and 28 lbs she would still look good and not fat at all. She is now almost 4 months pregnant and is now up to 106 lbs.

If you can find a girl with her measurements that you click with, she supports you and your hobby and tries to make you happy (by cooking you pasta on Thanksgiving cuz you don't like Turkey) and she needs to lose 3 lbs, count yourself lucky.

Originally posted by dhauser
I'm almost 35 and have just gotten back into the dating scene, and right now I'm dating a very cute and spunky girl who's 5'2" and 120 and I think she's hot! But then, it's all a matter of perspective with us older farts! Hehe.

Hey Doug

Good to hear you found a new one, but couldnt you find one a little taller :) Get you one of those big 155 pound monsters like I got ;)

Dave

She sounds pretty hot, nice curves.

She can cook.

She has $$$.

She likes the GN.

Keeper.

Mark F. 87 GN

I thought this was the camaro board for a minute, havent had wierd guy topics like this for a while.

:D