Question on harness for ls motor swap

434nova

I am looking at either a 5.3 or 6.0 turbo swap. My question is this ,I already have the fast xfi computer from the turbo 6. I would like to use the xfi with the ls swap, I seen motors for sale with the factory harness on them. Can I run a piggy back like with the turbo 6 and use the factory harness or do I need a stand alone harness for the xfi ? Thanks

FAST sell harness for LS XFI for around $400 or cheaper. I have the harness from FAST and the injectors plug is 6 or 8 injectors so I guess mine is universal for 6 or 8

You will need new harnesses. We also sell them, and can modify them for your needs. You will need an ignition box. I have been recommending the ezls box, as it's cheaper. Make sure the injector harness is pinned correctly for your firing order

I am doing the same thing. I ended up selling my XFI. It would have costed $400 for the LS Harness Plus you need the XIM box to run the coils which is a few hundred more. I decided to just go with the Holley EFI which comes with the LS Harness already and is said to have a few more features than the XFI.

I am actually doing the Dominator EFI and getting the Ls Harness and 4L80E harness separately.