questions about installing billet main caps t

Guys please dont take this the wrong way ...but why heck would u even consider stuffing stock internals into a TA block?:confused:

Lets face it. Yes maching a stock 109 for the kind of power it takes to go 10s is not cheap, but it is a stock block and still cheaper than 3500.00 which is what its being compared to.

What i did fail to mention was that my 1k bill included a crank polishing, and balancing of the assembly. ;)

i am in the process of building my stock terror. i had the girdle set up with the front 3 caps being billet for $300. the front stock cap was too short. that was line bore and everything. the rotating assembly was balanced for $185. no charge for polishing the crank and pressing the trw pistons on a set of ATR rods. i havent spent that much on the block. i figure the first thing that will happen is a split cylinder wall. if that hppens i will sleeve it. by the way how many people have yall heard of blowing the bottom end out of a girdled block? just curious. as far as leaks go..... two words.. RIGHT STUFF. i have yet to see something leak when this stuff was used correctly. it is the $h1t. later. jeremy

well

Well ,its obvious to me ,the Labor rate in the North East is at least 3x what it is in the South. Thay ain't givin 'nuttin away up here.