Questions

You guys are gonna be a huge help I can tell already. I will post pics tonight of heads and intake and you tell me iff they are good or not. I can tell on my Mustang cuz I paid 4G for the heads not so fun.lol Will these run any better on E85?? Just asking my neighbor is a race car fabricator and he has a twin turbo mustang that he runs on E85 and loves it.

There is some solid advice in this thread. :cool:

Since your goal is 11’s stock appearing, read from those who have proven to have the tenacity to get to their goal in HA form, not of those who will create doubt because they were unable and impatient to make it happen.

You will understand that LOTS of advice for HA cars, is typically for building a race car, which is typically someone else’s goal. Be realistic with your build and spend more time and money on tuning tools, and learning about these cars, period.

My only advice is this; Set a goal and DO NOT be like a ship in the sea wavering with all the noise you will get of converting to intercooled for your goal, because when you waver, it gets expensive!
Do it once, do it right! Delayed gratification is the word. :cool:

E-85 is a GREAT fuel option, but you will need to think it through.
Good luck. I am outa here! ;)

Here are some pics of the heads,intake and the header system. What do ya think?

Attachments

• IMG_5272.jpg
    IMG_5272.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5271.jpg
    IMG_5271.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_5273.jpg
    IMG_5273.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5278.jpg
    IMG_5278.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_5275.jpg
    IMG_5275.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 121
heads look good from what i can tell. more pics would be great. what casting # are they? any info on them at all?

Also intake looks like its been ported as well. Hell mine hasn't been ported that much. I would really like to know what they did when they cut the top open. im hoping they did it so they could get in there and port it higher in the runner. Intake looks good and i would use it. i would also use the heads. as far as headers. i would try them, why not

if you want to get a mid to low 11 sec car send me a pm and i can help you out. We can talk on the phone if you like. pm me and i can send you my #

I have no idea who did all of this work on the heads and intake,when I bought the car he just loaded my truck with all of this stuff.I have another stock intake,heads,headers enough stuff to build 2 more complete motors. The heads have a stamp on the end of them R A P not sure what that is or even if it means anything. I got the stock motor in the car freed up last night and turning over so my try and get that one running this weekend. I,m just at a loss with all the crap under the hood wires hoses crap everywhere.lol I do appreciate all the help I definetly want to talk to you and get a list of things I will need like injector sizes,cam size best rockers to use lifters,best computer upgrade,turbo upgrade,throttle body work and all the stuff I will need to tune it IE electronics. Once I get a list I can start looking for the parts I need and maybe sell some of the parts I have laying around now all over my shop!

I have no idea who did all of this work on the heads and intake,when I bought the car he just loaded my truck with all of this stuff.I have another stock intake,heads,headers enough stuff to build 2 more complete motors. The heads have a stamp on the end of them R A P not sure what that is or even if it means anything. I got the stock motor in the car freed up last night and turning over so my try and get that one running this weekend. I,m just at a loss with all the crap under the hood wires hoses crap everywhere.

RAP is more than likely Ron Anderson Porting. Ron Anderson did my heads before I bought them on this board many years ago. Never really found any info about him since then. They look like they are pretty nice heads and intake. They cut the lid off the intake to port inside. That is the best way to port a HA intake. Those ports look great! Great start to a quick car build brother!