You can type here any text you want

Quick Dyno Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T What?

Addicted
I know it has been beat to death, but I think it is kind of fun to guess and if you don't no sweat. I am going to add Alky to my car and a safe boost level, guessing around 23-24lbs with my 6262S. Where will the put me on the dyno. I am not a big guy on #s but I am getting curious. I want to dyno it with the stock converter. After that I will add a stall and just dial it in for the track. Only mods I have are in my sig. Thanks guys.
Dustin

Combo: PTE Billet 6262s, SE Turbo 3" DP,Dump, KB intake, Alky . . . @23 PSI

Ass-U-Ming a GREAT tune and GOOD dyno operator:
About 370 WHP, unlocked
Around 410WHP, locked

Without the KB intake: +10HP :eek: (LOL)

LOL yah I know the KB has to go. If you knew how much I drive this car you would understand why it is still on there. I have to remind myself to drive it to the store once in a while. 9"K&N will go with the alky kit.

I know it has been beat to death, but I think it is kind of fun to guess and if you don't no sweat. I am going to add Alky to my car and a safe boost level, guessing around 23-24lbs with my 6262S. Where will the put me on the dyno. I am not a big guy on #s but I am getting curious. I want to dyno it with the stock converter. After that I will add a stall and just dial it in for the track. Only mods I have are in my sig. Thanks guys.
Dustin

Why such a big turbo on a completely stock setup. A TA49, TE60, TE44, etc would have been a better choice. The car will feel very lazy with that turbo until you get the converter.

350whp @20psi. 410whp @23-24psi.

Thanks for the input guys. I would like to eventually be in the mid 400's. That's plenty for me to go for a cruise once in a while.

Back