You can type here any text you want

Quick questons about Nitto DR tires

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buick_noob

What is the average PSI used and Should I "dust" them off or go through the water box and do some smoke?

What size are you running? I have 30psi in my 275/60/15's on stock GN wheels. Last time I went to the track and just got them a tad smokey, no huge burnout.

What size are you running? I have 30psi in my 275/60/15's on stock GN wheels. Last time I went to the track and just got them a tad smokey, no huge burnout.

Runing the same size as you but they are on my centerline rims..much lighter than GN rims(I have a set)

Go around the water box with those.

Back up to about 5-10 feet from the box and do a decent burnout no long term flaming burnout however.

18-24 psi. racing.

Street I use 24/25 psi. to keep them from wearing out the centers first, 8" rims.

I like to get mine damp, then get them going in first, shift to second and burn them at about 3500 until they start to get sticky. Usually sixteen to eighteen pounds of pressure. If it is cool out have burn them pretty hard.

Back