You can type here any text you want

Quick Time Pros -or- ET Streets -or- BFGs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Guys, what's your preference in a street tire between the 3 vendors. I have ran ET Streets on nearly all of my cars, but was considering a swap to Quicktime Pros or BFGs.

Good move or not?

flip

M/T Drag radials would be a better choice than any of those.

M&h

I have some M&H Racemaster P275-55-R16's and I find they hook pretty good on the street...I haven't tried them at the track though...My second choice would be the M/T's...and BFG'S and last Hoosiers.

Claude:smile:

M/T drag radials

I have the M/T drag radials they work great for me so far. Times are in the sig.

:biggrin: Sweet. Was just looking for some recs before deciding. I actually have M/T Drag Radials on there now but again over the years, found that the ET Streets were o.k. for both the street and almost as good as a slick at the track when heated up really good. It does take a pretty good burnout.

Well, I wont even talk about one rainy day with the ET Streets - definitely wasn't good.

I'm going with a 10" wheel and some 325/50/15s on the rear soon and I think I'll plant M/T Drags Radials out back.:cool: :cool:

Thanks Again

flip

10" wheel and some 325/50/15s

;)

smallslicks.gif

hands down M/T street drag radial have gone 1.57 -1.62 nearly everytime

last time at the track:

Attachments

• time slip 001.JPG
    time slip 001.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 147
I liked my Hoosier QTP's - 27 X 9 much better than the ET Streets 26 X 11.5 that a friend let me try for a couple of runs. The Hoosiers hooked better and my car didnt seem to wander as much on the big end of the track.

There is a difference between the ET Streets and the ET Street Radials.

I have the ET streets, and although they work PRETTY good, they dont work as good as the ET Street radials.

I got a buddy that lift the front wheels on the street with the ET street Radials ( and a some help from VHT.. .but still...)

So make sure you get the right ones.

Back