Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

kirban update

still no correct answer

if 5 players post yes I will end this question and reveal the answer so we can all move on to the next challenge before I leave for TB /RC events as I got the meal tickets and the M&M contest

5 yes by 5 different players....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update:

I realize with the TB Nats this next week and people getting read myself included I will reveal the answer to the current question and start up again NEXT Sunday when I return.

The answer is:

Two versions of the stainless door edge guards exist. Most of you are probably familar with the one that only has a small extension after the bend in the door. The longer version is twice as long after that small bend meaning it virtually covers the entire door edge top to bottom. I never have seen it in the black stainless only the chrome style stainless.

Remember questions are not going to always be easy....

If you are traveling to the TB Nats next week have a safe trip. I got all the meal tickets and the count. As most vendors would agree bring your wallet.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Again contest cranks up again next Sunday....

Kirban is back:

Need a day to recover...I did sell both styles as a package deal of the short and longer door edge guards...at the NC TB Nats.

Experienced all kinds of weather....hot cold rain high winds...all in a few days time....

But fun.....came back with lots of ideas...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Next trivia question is below:

It is a two part one meaning you must answer both parts in the same post.

As usual answer must match mine.

Open to last winner since no one did win last one.

Here is the question

A US car model celebrated its 100 years in production in recent years and production soon after ceased.

They did something special on the last 500 made.

Tell me what that something special was

Tell me what the connection is with the Grand National.

Member both answers in a single post.

Good luck players

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Oldsmobile, 1897 - 2004. From outrightolds.com: Dark cherry metallic paint, embroidered seats, two tone interior, floor mats, Final 500 center caps, exterior badges and Final 500 sill plates. Connection with the GN? Two tone interior with embroidered seats or exterior badges?

kirban update

post 1089 nailed the correct car and touched on the point of the last 500

but not the connection to the GN also has same connection to the turbo-T what is that connection?

On the same note I know this for a fact so their is no other answer than the one I seek.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Ahhh, don't let this thread die, it's way too much fun! Dennis has had a long enough break, time to get the thinking cap back on...

Kirban Update

On the current question 1/2 has been answered being the Olds last 500 of each model got a medallion on the car. What is the connection to the Grand National and the Olds medallion?

There is a connection.

what is it?

denniskirban@yahoo.com

BINGO POST 1094 nailed it same material to make the Olds last 500 emblems is same material as T and GN emblems also made by the same company in the USA....this is a fact as I bought some from the original GM supplier.

Moving on to the next question same rules apply current winner has to step aside.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

see next post

Kirban next trivia question

Most owners always like to seek out AC Delco parts.....

Name 2 countries that produce & make the AC Delco coil packs come from to my knowledge this was just switched to the second country I am seeking.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Reference to the 1986-1987 coil packs...

kirban next question

This question relates to the question the 1986-1987 coil packs....

We sell the AC Delco one....two reasons....one because its AC Delco....what is the other reason my company sells the AC Delco one for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals versus some of the aftermarket ones.

What is the key reason?

game on players