behind the learning curve
this car is not a cream puff low mile car its meant to be raced

1989 tta 871 198k miles
6 pt nhra legal roll bar by qualafab inc w/ swing out removable door bars
new precision pt-70 turbo
innovative pro gate external waste gate
cas frontmount intercooler
accel gen 7 dfi
innovate lm-1 wide band 02 sensor w/aux box for recording up to 6 channels of data
full set of rjc racing billet alum. pulleys
atr exhaust
custom 3 inch dp for external wg
ported intake
ported iron heads w/ stock valves & small block valve springs
83 lb injectors
atr exhaust w custtom dump
4 convo pro rims 15x10 rear (hoosier qtp) 15x4 fronts w/ radials
stock rims and new tires
razors methonal kit
full 9 sec capable trans by performance transmission w/ trans brake (less than 100 miles since complete freshening
art car non lockup 3800 stall converter (less than 100 miles)
art carr deep pan
206/206 flat tappet cam
xp fuel pump

the car goes consistent 1.5x 60 ft's 11.0x at 125 on 25 lbs of boost and 18 degrees of timing it made 500 hp to the rear wheels and 500 lb ft of tq at a dyno session in las vegas on this tune up with NO ALKY. i have a chance to buy another car so this is priced for a quick sale

8500.00 obo ..........if you are serious i can deliver the car for the cost of fuel or arrange for shipping as a side note if the car dosent sell in the next 2 weeks ill just keep it

Howdy,

how streetable is this thing? I'm guessing with 198k miles its seen plenty of that. I have a 97 Regal GS that I'm having the transmission (the weakest link in the whole car) redone right now and I'm getting a bit tired of FWD. I know you said you found another car but its worth asking I guess. If you are interested in a partial trade shoot me some pictures please, if not best of luck and a TTT for you.

Thanks,

I'll take it, with the bill for fixing my tranny, thats like food for a week man! I am really starting to dispise FWD even more, what's so sad is that this isn't even a sports car, and I don't hammer on it..... grrr... for what I could build a TH200-4R that takes 600hp I'm getting a stock rebuild on a 4T65E-HD:mad: