You can type here any text you want

Raced a Nija on the street

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hysyde

The Hayabusa is supposed to be the fastest bike from what I've heard and they run like high 9's if u can launch them and they aren't easy to launch, so IMO even if it was a 9 second bike it would of most likely gotten killed cause I doubt the bike could pull 1.3 60ft times on the street, so what's your point crotch rocket TROLL:confused:

Don't bother argueing with the bike guys. I watched this happen at Supraforums.com. I don't know what's so hard to believe about a 9 sec car beating a 10 or 11 sec bike but these guys just don't believe it. Even when the Supra guys showed video proof against the Hayabusa they STILL didn't believe it. When one of the riders of the Hayabusas got on there and admitted it, they still didn't believe it.

If video proof plus one of their own admitting it isn't enough, there's no point in arguing.

Good kill.

I seriously doubt he's even old enough to drive, let alone own a motorcycle! I mean, if you OWN it, shouldn't you at least know how to SPELL it??
You see, most cagers tend to stupidly generalize and call any sportbike a 'Ninga' and most don't realize it may be a 500 or 250 and not all that fast.
Oh, and BTW, fortunately my ego didn't impede my choice of a first bike and I had no embarrassment or quams about riding a somewhat slower and smaller bike (a Ninga 500)

bfh
1984 buik t-tipe
1984 corvet
1978 harly
1989 mustaing

;)

is that in mission

hey i race a 1970 buick there and was just wondering where ya live if u race at mission and wats ur name?

My name is Gene Fleury and i race with the G.N.R.A guys at Mission alot:cool: That were i ran the string of 9,s:D
I live in the Seattle area....
Come look me up next year,my car is dark green but you cant tell unless it in the direct sun.Ive meet some great guys at that track this last year:)

Back