Raced for emblems

dboosted1

There is a mustang guy in my area who thinks his 5.0 is the fastest thing on wheels well we finally hook up at the illegals in my area and we set up a race. I didnt want to race for nothing (hey gas is expensive in CA) so I ofer to race for $20.00 and he claims he is broke. So I came up with a pretty good idea. I told him that if I win I get to pop an emblem off of his car and if he wins vice versa. Everyone around is like OH SH!T this guy is crazy! Well we run and i had him his A$$. When we return he of course starts with the excusess and i offer to race again but he say's no. People around start talking **** to him and he finally gives in but says I get to do it, but I said I get to pick. SO I pick the 5.0 emblem on the drivers side of course! Well I get a plastic putty knife out of the back and he takes FOREVER getting it off. Finally it pops off and I put it on my key chain in front of everyone and they are laughing there asses off. He was a little pissed to say the least. If anyone is in sacramento CA and sees a Green 1990 5.0 hatchback with a missing emblem on the drivers side point and laugh for me. Thats what he gets for leaving his track ET on his window and going to the illegals! Oh it was fun, I cant wait to start tearing of ricer decals.

NICE KILL

I'LL BE WATCH'N FOR HIM AND HAND HIM A** AGAIN :eek: :D
WE SHOULD HOOK UP SOMETIME I WORK AT THE SUNRISE MALL FOR GOODYEAR TIRES . I'M THERE 6 DAYS A WEEK STOP BY SOMETIME AND SAY HEY! ;)

ALL THIS RICE IS FILL'N ME UP :p

That is hilarious! Better than racing for money....the humiliation of someone having their emblem taken is much more valuable. :D

Steve

Racing for emblems........

Thats a great idea. I think you might get about .50 cents for those emblems on E-Bay. :D

Way to show that POS crapstang whose boss!

Great idea. I also thought about bringing a cheap camera along when I street race. When you beat someone, take a picture of their car and making a scrapbook.

Brad

I like that srapbook idea. I plan on taking off emblems and tearing off stickers (ricers) and glueing them to my tool box in my trunk and to the big ol snap-on at the house. The funny part is when you wager something that large people think DAMN his car has to be fast.

PS. I saw joey (the mustang guy) at the gas station and he wanted to fill my tank for the emblem and i alsmost let him for $30.00 but when I looked at his missing emblem I just couldnt.:D

Tell him you'll let him fill your tank with 115 octane, then he can have it back. Make sure youre sucking fumes

dboosted1
That is too funny. I'll definitely be on the lookout for that green mustang

Originally posted by tpivette89
racing for emblems! thats the best idea ive ever heard! gotta try that sometime
I think the Corvette emblem would look real nice on my key chain,,:eek: ;) ;)

Originally posted by dboosted1
Thats what he gets for leaving his track ET on his window and going to the illegals!

So what was his track ET?

Great kill!

Lyonsd, it wasn't fast enough:D You should take that emblem and have it made to say 5.slow and give it back to him or get a sticker that says "My 5.0 is too slow!" and tell him if he wants the emblem he must put the sticker on his rear bumper LOL :eek:

Re: Re: Re: Raced for emblems

Originally posted by dboosted1

14.0 :rolleyes: :D

You'd think somebody who has been to the track would realize that 14.0 ain't nuttin'. Maybe he went there when it was an import night. I shouldn't talk - I only ran 14.1 in my '87 GN.

Raceing for emblems is a pretty cool idea,The driver will be reminded of his loss everytime he looks at the spot where the emblem use to be.

LOL

I took most of my emblems off myself:D (no, I didn't lose to myself LOL. I was going for the "badgeless" look.)

I've got the "T-Type" on the grill, and the "3.8SFIturbo" on the trunk. It will be fast someday when I have some more money to spend:cool:

I didnt want to race for nothing (hey gas is expensive in CA) so I ofer to race for $20.00 and he claims he is broke. So I came up with a pretty good idea. I told him that if I win I get to pop an emblem off of his car and if he wins vice versa. Everyone around is like OH SH!T this guy is crazy! Well we run and i had him his A$$. ]

Thats pretty cool. I think I will have to try that with the local 5.slows. This past weekend they were crusing around with there 1/8 mile times on the window. heheheh. I saw alot of 9.0's-9.1 and even saw one that was 9.6. My shelby csx-t intercooled ran 8.3@86mph this past weekend. Do you think I will have a change of beating them :D
Maybe I should bring my dad Lincoln :D