Raleigh Area and Surrounding

slider252

So do you guys ever get together on the weekends and grab dinner or drinks or anything like that? I know its supposed to be cold here, so the cruise ins are somewhat less, just wondering if you all hang out anywhere. And if not, think we could get a group together in a central location to meet up for food or whatever? Just wondering, would like to check some of you Buick boys out :D

kelly

I wanna come too... bout 2 hr drive 4 me. hey guys come to farmington this sat. 12-4

Doesn't have to be this month, could be next month, just have find a good day to meet up. Also, doesn't have to be in Raleigh, if Charlotte or Greensboro is more centrally located, that can work too. I don't mind driving 2 hours for dinner, drove to Charlotte last week to check out a supra cruise in. I'm flexible, whatever is easiest for the rest of you.:)

kelly

I'M IN FAYETTEVILLE, PROBEBLY WON'T HAVE MY REGAL ON THE ROAD IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. HOWEVER I ALWAYS ENJOY CHECKING OUT OTHER GUYS RIDES.

Actually same here. My car is down to for the winter but I can bring my Z and hang with everyone.

Just getting my car into NC at the end of this month, so won't be on the road for quite sometime. Will be the chick in the silver camaro. :) Funny though, meeting up with the Buick boys and no Buicks will be present so far.

Hi,
I am up for almost any Sat or Sun get-to gather. Someone pick a date and location. If no rain, I will bring out my Buick.
BFG DRs don't like damp or wet roads.

Gary

ONCE WE HOOK UP WE NEED TO GET A WEEKEND WHEN SOME OF YOU A ROLL DOWN TO FAYETTEVILLE. THEY HAVE A 1/4 MILE TRACK HERE (ALTHOUGH THEY ONLY POST 1/8 MILE TIMES) FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD IT'S JUST BEEN RESURFACED AND HOOKS REAL GOOD. WE NEED TO GET SOME BUICK GUYS DOWN THIS WAY, ALL I SEE AROUND HERE ARE STANGS AND CAMARO'S

Ok, going to throw out a date...Jan 22, around 7ish...what ya think. Any suggestions on a place, perhaps one of the surrounding Ale Houses, good for dinner and those who need drinks. What would you all like? What's a good spot for you?

kelly

I've been to Fayetteville, yes it is all Camaros and Mustangs, did see a White T Type run an 11.5, pretty sure they are posting 1/4 times, unless they have just changed it in the last month?

That sounds good slider. I see from everyones sig they are from Raleigh but to find a place to eat we should try and pick something centeraly located. I live off of Capital and pretty close to 540 by triangle town center. Which by the way there is aChili's and a Ruby Tuesday there. Also I think a Macaroni grill. Theres an O'Charlies, Outback, Buffalo Brothers Pizza and Wings down Capital by the 440 belt line. Buffalo Brothers is part of a chain and new but sounds pretty good.

Sounds like a good idea, the T isn't on the road right now, the 82 GN won;t be anywhere near ready but the Road-Ruster still goes. THere are a bunch of good places on Capital and Wake Forest Rd as well, my vote would be TGI Fridays on Wake Forest-the jack daniels wings are superb!!

TGI Fridays works for me, you're right, that Jack Daniels stuff is excellent. Does TGI Fridays work for those interested or would something else be more convenient?

Why not Hooters? They have the best wings! They have a new place by the airport that has plenty of parking. Let us know the date and time. Kevin, the T is driveable, you just have to get the title and put tags on it. James, the GN is out of the paint shop and you have spent enough time putting it back together. I expect to see it there. Gary, your car doesn't hook when it is dry, maybe 600+hp has something to do with it. Hopefully I'll be off work.:rolleyes:

TGI Fridays would be closer for me. It doesn't really matter I think we were trying to pick a place easy to get to. The TGI Fridays is close to the 440 belt and closer to my side of town.

Thats cool. Someone mentioned wings, and Hooters has the best. The scenery isn't that bad either. Also for the people coming from out of town, the airport is very easy to find. Let me know, I can eat anywhere.