Raleigh Area and Surrounding

Hickory sounds good as long as someone from there can pick a place were everyone can park. How far is that from Raleigh? Are we going to try and do it next month? If so lets start kicking some dates around.

It was nice to meet a few of you yesterday my youngster was being a little crabby. He was asleep shortly after leaving the parking lot.

Were you guys able to find an alternator to get back home?

Thanks again Gary for bringing the crankshaft. I unwrapped it and it looks great!

Originally posted by Fasstcars
Hickory sounds good as long as someone from there can pick a place were everyone can park. How far is that from Raleigh? Are we going to try and do it next month? If so lets start kicking some dates around.

Were you guys able to find an alternator to get back home?

I think Hickery sounds good, the wife & I go to Bennets Steake House on hwy 70 great food. I will start a new thread to get it started.

"AS FOR THE ALTERNATOR DEAL";) someone forgot to plug the volt booster in.:confused:

Originally posted by TurboIndian
"AS FOR THE ALTERNATOR DEAL";) someone forgot to plug the volt booster in.:confused:

Hey... Just read the topic titled "BIG Thanks to TurboIndian", and I think we all understand. :D ;)

K.