You can type here any text you want

Ran into a S500 4 door mercedes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
Well, last night i installed my newer version SMC kit and slowly getting the boost back up.
25° of timing 21psi of boost

Headed back from my nephews birthday party, he just turned 6 yesterday, and i run into a 4door white s500 mercedes.

We had one light 200 feet before the next light, i pull along side of him on the right and check out the rims. They are stamped AMG :biggrin: Tire width in the back were fairly wide,so i was thinking this old man might catch if i go fishin for him....

I was on the right side, he was on the inside for a left hand turn, my lane would end on the ramp getting on the highway.

Light turns green and i goose it just enough to bait him going around the corner, he floors it by me on the left going about 20mph...
I gave him about 1 car lead, and floor it, spinning the tires as i pass him :eek: and hook toward top of second gear as i was already 2 cars ahead, stayed into it till i had 8-10 cars

Man this car is running good!!!!

Too bad my windows are tinted so dark, then he would have seen my mom in the back, and dad riding shotgun grinning ear to ear...

I think they only run mid 14s, but im sure he was impressed by my daily driver spinning and passing :biggrin:

BW

Do you want to hear the first words out of my moms mouth after we were doing 110?
BW

Thanks jamericaniSS-
It runs fair for a mostly stock car.. it does have the regular stuff, downpipe, valve springs, ported intake, erics chip....
Was going to the track, but birthday party was more important..
Would have expected 12.45 at the track on the 275/60/15 radials, went 12.6 at 19-20psi...
I am holding back on this car, need to get it at 25psi and 25° in third...only at 32psi of static fuel pressure, lots of room to grow :cool:
Need to shave 180LBS off the car, but hate to cut the car up....

Spinning and passing :D
BW

GREAT KILL BRIAN i know what my little 4 foot 10 italian mom would say if we were going 110 "slow it down you :mad: &^#hole!!!! i give you props your one brave soul :cool:

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Do you want to hear the first words out of my moms mouth after we were doing 110?
BW

nice.......Id be interested to hear what shed said..... :D

there was a mercedes something 65 at the track in phoenix today running 11.5's @121. not bad for a 4700lb. car! last time i was there. a few weeks ago there was a new 2 seater porche. some kind i never saw before. it ran 11.1@125

LV GN said:
there was a mercedes something 65 at the track in phoenix today running 11.5's @121. not bad for a 4700lb. car! last time i was there. a few weeks ago there was a new 2 seater porche. some kind i never saw before. it ran 11.1@125

My guess is the Carerra GT....

Carerra%20GT.jpg

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
BW

I bet you got smacked in the back of the head. :)

BOOSTEDGNs said:
nice.......Id be interested to hear what she said..... :D

DCVING 6 said:
I bet you got smacked in the back of the head. :)

She said "So how many car lengths did WE put on that guy?"
"8-10 cars mom, only 8-10"
LOL gotta laugh at that one, cant believe she didnt bitch about her neck :D

Thanks for the video, i didnt have any sound????
Anyone else?
BW

Good kill. My friend had a CL55 and recently upgraded to a CL65. It always made me smile taking out Mustangs and occasionally a Vette in total luxory. The 65 is amazing, with small upgrades, it feels like a 120mph trapping car. Haven't gotten to race anything yet but it should be funny. It made close to 700rwhp and a little more torque. He's gunning for the SLR Mercedes that's running around my area and I'm not so sure he's not going to come after me.

Wait, so did you race an AMG or not? The CLS55 (AMG's CL500) pulls 12's in the 1/4

Antagon said:
Wait, so did you race an AMG or not? The CLS55 (AMG's CL500) pulls 12's in the 1/4

I raced the AMG 65 last sunday in Phoenix, beat him 11.3 to 11.4 but he was coming hard and gaining rapidly.

Antagon said:

Nah, i think it was just a regular 300 HP 7speed automatic S500 with AMG wheels.
Fairly quick out of the gate, but not quick enough :biggrin:
BW

Whoops, you said CL500, I read it as CLS500 Doh :o

Congrats either way, I wish I could line up with expensive cars...atleast something more expensive than a G35

That's cool, i took my grandmother in my car for a spin one day and she yelled at me to stop, she said "it felt like we were going to take off" LOL......as in a plane taking off.

Then another time with the girlfriend late at night on a nice straightaway with no traffic i stopped heated the tires and launched it and made a 1/4 mile pass, she said (loudly), "if your going to do that again i'm getting out of the car" LOL. :D

Back