Ran My Gn For 1st Time

BLOWN526

I Bought The Car In Jan And Was Told That It Would Run 11.20's On 21 Pounds,after Having Car For About 3 Weeks I Noticed The Trans Would Make Some Noises Just Riding Around So I Pulled It Out,my Trans Guy Took It Apart And Found That The Bearings Had Come Apart And Destroyed The Planetaries And Converter,just Got Everything Back Together With The New Tranny And Tried It Last Night,brakes Wouldn't Hold So I Could Not Build Any Boost On Line,left Real Lazy,boost Came Up Tp About 21,then Felt Like It Hit Revelimiter Just Before Shift In Every Gear,car Still Ran Good But Made A Couple More Passes And It Did It Every Pass,don't Know Where To Start Looking,best Pass Last Night It Went 7.406 At 98.36 Mph, Did't Give Me A Quater Mile Time On That Pass,pass Before That It Went 7.72 @97.57 & 11.804 @111.68,if I Can Figure Out How To Get It To Stop Laying Over I Know It Will Fly,any Help Or Suggestions Would Be Appreciated.

stumble at top of shift

what rpm are your shifts and did you check for vac leaks.
i replaced my vac lines and mine stopped.

I Don't Have A Tach In The Car,i Do Have A Couple Of Vac Lines That Are A Little Dry Rotted,i Will Try Changing Them Today,along With The Back Brakes.

Goin To Adjust It Today After Work,shifts Good On Street But The Car Hazes The Tires On The Street And That Might Help With The Shifting

Blown 526,call keith, talked to him this morning and he can look @ your car next week. call him @ work, if you do not talk to him leave a detailed message, and he said he would call you back.

damn get the problems worked out and that car has 10s written on it if it makes good power up top. I just went 124 mph in my dads car (almost the same setup as in my sig) on a 97 mph trap in the 1/8th. Good luck with the car man.

damn get the problems worked out and that car has 10s written on it if it makes good power up top. I just went 124 mph in my dads car (almost the same setup as in my sig) on a 97 mph trap in the 1/8th. Good luck with the car man.

What kinda times did it run with these trap speeds?

What kinda times did it run with these trap speeds?

lol i was on bald 4 year old nittos that i had to baby through 1st and 2nd. Best 60 was a 1.93 and that was the best ET of 11.55 at 123 (locked TC a tad early bogging it down). I managed to get a pair of MT ET drag radials that im gonna mount and see if it can crack a 10.90.

lol i was on bald 4 year old nittos that i had to baby through 1st and 2nd. Best 60 was a 1.93 and that was the best ET of 11.55 at 123 (locked TC a tad early bogging it down). I managed to get a pair of MT ET drag radials that im gonna mount and see if it can crack a 10.90.

HAHAHAHA---the reason i asked was==Last time i ran my car was at pinks-all-out a month or so ago---It went 11.50's at the same MPH(actually a tad higher--bout 124-124.5). That was with a best of a 2.01 60' because of a HUGE exhaust leak. The leak is fixed and i have a bigger exhaust housing on now--We'll see how it does!!!

Geoff

HAHAHAHA---the reason i asked was==Last time i ran my car was at pinks-all-out a month or so ago---It went 11.50's at the same MPH(actually a tad higher--bout 124-124.5). That was with a best of a 2.01 60' because of a HUGE exhaust leak. The leak is fixed and i have a bigger exhaust housing on now--We'll see how it does!!!

Geoff

Good luck man, it has 10.70s in it on a 1.50 60 ft. Its pretty cool to be able to off idle a car and go 11.50s... keeps me from getting kicked off the track until that last bonzai run of the night haha.