You can type here any text you want

Rare? 0 miles driven original motor and transmission

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Motor

"I know what you're thinking Grumpy...and I agree."
Let me know also?

HPIM2180.jpg

Another weird one is the lack of Black oxide hose clamps on the IC plumbing.

Bolt missing from the rear of the coil pack bracket, also.

Please tell me the bottom end hasnt been open to the elements all these years with oil pan off?

"I know what you're thinking Grumpy...and I agree."
Let me know also?

Basically, what it boils down to is "cars don't lie...people do" and that engine/trans is telling us that it's got more miles on it than what that guys says. :)

Motor

Basically, what it boils down to is "cars don't lie...people do" and that engine/trans is telling us that it's got more miles on it than what that guys says. :)

I dont have no reason to lie, its not even my motor.
Motor have not been used. I Just wanted to know what would it be worth?
Another reason for putting pics here is that is intresting motor.
It is intresting Gm sold buick motors to German Auto factory, did you know that, i didint?
Experimental sample text in maf.
Is it possible to track down with motor number?
Motor could be placed to some car in bitter, but they havent used it.

Bolt missing from the rear of the coil pack bracket, also.

Please tell me the bottom end hasnt been open to the elements all these years with oil pan off?

Not just a missing bolt. The entire bracket is gone.

I dont have no reason to lie, its not even my motor.

I'm not saying that you are the lier....it's your friend that might be the lier. Too many things in those pictures shows that engine has had more action than just coming off the assembly line from a Buick dealership.

giving the benefit of the doubt
It could have been a butchered attempt at a FAILED transplant hence all of the cut up wiring??????
Also that Pan looks like its cut up:confused:
BTW is that a two piece cross over pipe??
was that OE on some cars.

Motor

I dont think anyone is lying. Three of these motors came to finland, motors was unused. I think they have tried to assemble it to some car. They bought these motors to Finland at 1997.

Here is motors and transmission serial if someone can decode it 4gp224073
HPIM2179.jpg

i'm interested-------------i have about ten 0 mile engines that i have collected over the years-----------and i think my traffic manager can arrange shipping..........RC

let me know if you still have it and send me an email at richardclark@ami-media.com ----------- by the way its an 86 engine

i'm interested-------------i have about ten 0 mile engines that i have collected over the years-----------and i think my traffic manager can arrange shipping..........RC

let me know if you still have it and send me an email at richardclark@ami-media.com ----------- by the way its an 86 engine

Thank you, for your intrest!

Motor and transmission are pair, same serial nro on both.
Do you have information of maf, because experimental sample sticker is on it?

JP

Thank you, for your intrest!

Motor and transmission are pair, same serial nro on both.
Do you have information of maf, because experimental sample sticker is on it?

JP

i am interested in this-------i don't care about the label on the maf and i dont care about any questions on the engine -------i do care about if we can agree on a price and shipping details------what city would this ship from and i will look into freight cost-------will you be able to improve on the crating since that is not suitable for overseas shipment like it is ..........at some point i would like to talk on the phone so we can work things out...........RC

Back