You can type here any text you want

rear springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jlat

hello; Has anyone gone from Kirbans rear progessive spring to any thing else? I have a 1 ' drop front spring and bilstein shocks and was wondering if going away from the progressive would change anything in ride or
handling.
IBBY

I have ATR stock height rate springs all around, i did a a-arm swap (BMR's) an it dropped the front an inch. I then tried some ebiech 1" drop springs all around..The Ride suffered alot, Went all mushy in handling,they where even sport springs!!. I like super stiff ride for cornering an high speed HWY romps,i run AK series Bilsteins. i changed out the rate/progessive springs for sport set, i lost firmness..they weren't in my car for week before i swaped back,I sold them to buddie with 1/4 car an he loves them..I'll be going QA1's or air ride next. I want adjustiablity in height..If anyone knows the spring pressure of ATR rate springs,I'd like to know so i can get the same pressure on inch lower set..

Enjoy!

Back