You can type here any text you want

Rear yoke????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NorCalTurbos

Slowing down to SPEED UP!!!
I've searched almost everywhere, who has a rear yoke for our cars speciality stores can't even find it. I have two bolts that broke inside mines and need a new one ASAP help somebody please

Get a set of revere drills. Carefully drill through the old one's and they'll probably spin right out. Once the head snaps off, there's not more load on the fastener.

Get a set of revere drills. Carefully drill through the old one's and they'll probably spin right out. Once the head snaps off, there's not more load on the fastener.
Thanks I'll have to try that, the one place that sells them are currently out of stock. Are there any other boneyard cars that have the same one??

No idea on cross reference. It might be a very common part, I can't say for sure. Even then you have to screw with the pinion nut to change it out, and I know personally I'd try and avoid that at all costs.

I got a set of cheap reverse drills off of Ebay (or maybe Harbor Freight) several years ago. I don't use them often, of course, but I haven't broke one yet and they've saved my butt a few times.

I have a compressor and impact tools as soon as I contact denysdriveshaft.com I'm gonna get a new one the old one is already out, since I'm off tomorrow I might try to find a shop to fix the old one, wish me luck. I tried to do it myself and at this point I'm just over it. I've had the car 12yrs and only driven it like 3 times, this is the only problem stoping me

Back