You can type here any text you want

Red Hot Deal!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

beene006

Banned
I have a Adj. fuel regulator (Low Miles) w/ AN-8 return fitting for sale for 100.00 OBO shipped:biggrin:

PayPal: beene006@yahoo.com:biggrin:

Attachments

• fuelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg
    fuelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 748
Isn't it funny as soon as this Idiot gets a sticky all his S--T sells.

PS. The Buick community is WISE to you !!!!!

Jeezzzzzzzzzzz............ a senior member too. I thought that meant something. Odd no one questions his -2 trader rating.

Jeezzzzzzzzzzz............ a senior member too. I thought that meant something. Odd no one questions his -2 trader rating.

It's been pointed out and links posted to his iTrader rating page; just not in this particular thread. He has had several for sale threads posted with intent to scam people, and he also scams people that are selling parts. What surprises me is that no one questioned the fact that he had 2 simultaneous threads going for a single fuel pressure regulator that was for sale, with the same pictures used in both threads. Both of them "sold" at the same time too when the sticky was made:rolleyes:. He must really be a moron to think nobody would see that.

scammer

I'm sure Shane & Jay are aware of this and are going to handle this problem member. Everyone is aware of his tactics by now.

then again though, didn't the items on both threads "sell" ?

It's been pointed out and links posted to his iTrader rating page; just not in this particular thread. He has had several for sale threads posted with intent to scam people, and he also scams people that are selling parts. What surprises me is that no one questioned the fact that he had 2 simultaneous threads going for a single fuel pressure regulator that was for sale, with the same pictures used in both threads. Both of them "sold" at the same time too when the sticky was made:rolleyes:. He must really be a moron to think nobody would see that.

then again though, didn't the items on both threads "sell" ?

He just did that to all his listings to end them once he'd been called out. All his advertised stuff sold in about 2-3 minute's time--imagine that. He probably doesn't even own the part that was advertised--probably just pictures taken from somebody else's ad posted elsewhere.

Back