Redskins get the worst QB I ever saw!

BUKS WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!

GO CHEIFS ??? You must not watch many games. You mean......

.......GO EEGLES !!!!!! GO BUKKS! GO RAEDERS!!!! :D :p

Having been a Bills fan all of my life and going to most games for the last 15 years, I was not at all disappointed when he was sent packing from here...

that guy REFUSES to get rid of the ball and it never sinks in to him
to dump it & lose the down rather get sacked for losses every time

UMMMM, I hate to burst everyone's bubble.........but the GIANTS are gonna be on top next year guys, they're gonna be a force, just watch:)

Originally posted by larry33kc
Go CHEIFS!!!

Uhhhhhh.....Larry?

You been drinkin' used motor oil for dessert again? :p

Hey, I know I need to return your appliance thingee someday.....havn't forgotten ya.....just don't want to drive that far into Iowa anytime soon....:D

haha, isnt that the snickers commercial or something where the guy paints the end zone saying CHEFS instead of CHIEFS and looks at it and is like OH BOY!

ok I fixed it (Cheifs to Chiefs) I was in a hurry,
I need a damn spell checker,

What's up Doug no prob. with the dolly haven't needed it yet besides I know where you live, LOL, I have been seeing some of your cars for sell I wish I could buy a few from you, but I am poor white trash. See ya soon

the steelers released kordell to keep tommy maddox who had one decent season :rolleyes: But kordell was a pretty bad QB but a GREAT athlete.

ol' robby boy will be throwing his passes to the newly signed and grossly overpaid laverneus coles....thanks for screwing up my (the jets') offense danny(snyder):mad: :mad: :mad:

THE REDSKINS GOT RID OF DAYMEUNE CRAIG.... FORMER AUBURN GREAT, WHO PLAYED FOR WORLD LEAGUE (HAD 2 600 YARD GAMES) AND WAS AT CAROLINA PATHERS. HE WAS REPLACED BY "SAGE ROSENFELL". THEN THE REDSKINS RELEASED STEPHEN DAVIS, ANOTHER AUBURN GRAD, AND A ALL-PRO.... GO FIGURE... ROB JOHNSON IS A TERRIBLE QB.... HELL SHAUN KING IS BETTER THAN BOTH, THE BROTHERS JOHNSON. THE TAMPA BAY BUC'S ARE THE FIRST TIME TO TRULY WIN THE SUPERBOWL WITH OUT A "OFFENSE". PITTSBURG RELEASED KORDELL STEWART FOR A WASHED UP QB OR ONE HIT WONDER, TOMMY MADDOX. KORDELL'S PROBLEM WAS CHAN GALLEY LEAVING! CHAN GALLEY FOUND A OFFENSE THAT FOCUSED ON KORDELLS STRENGHT (ALA DONOVAN MCNABB). HE WILL BE A STAR IN CHICAGO (ANYBODY CAN BEAT OUT JIM MILLER).

JUST MY .02

CHUCK MCCRAY

Originally posted by cwmccray
ROB JOHNSON IS A TERRIBLE QB.... HELL SHAUN KING IS BETTER THAN BOTH, THE BROTHERS JOHNSON. THE TAMPA BAY BUC'S ARE THE FIRST TIME TO TRULY WIN THE SUPERBOWL WITH OUT A "OFFENSE". PITTSBURG RELEASED KORDELL STEWART FOR A WASHED UP QB OR ONE HIT WONDER, TOMMY MADDOX. KORDELL'S PROBLEM WAS CHAN GALLEY LEAVING! CHAN GALLEY FOUND A OFFENSE THAT FOCUSED ON KORDELLS STRENGHT (ALA DONOVAN MCNABB). HE WILL BE A STAR IN CHICAGO (ANYBODY CAN BEAT OUT JIM MILLER).

JUST MY .02

CHUCK MCCRAY

While I had some misgivings about the offense as the season progressed, I always felt as though we had a chance to win if Brad Johnson (superbowl qb) was in the game. You need to look at Brad a little harder. They're was no chance to win with Rob Johnson, who they had to use a few times. Sean King also had a chance and he failed miserably, probably from ring rust. You probably witnessed the last three games of the season, and if you don't think the Bucs have a good offense, wait 'till next season. ;)