You can type here any text you want

reg cab srt10 sorry I had to

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
Well so this guy I know has one of these and we did his traction setup and he raced some kid in a civic (if he was even racing) and got the big head thinking he could outrun everything.

He has been giving me **** for about 3 weeks about my dad's car saying its slow and all that. Although he refuses to run my s10 and says its to fast.

So I drove dad's car to work and he showed up of course running his mouth about how bad he was going to outrun me and this and that. I have done had enough of his mouth and he crossed the line when he called me a stupid little ricer.

My boss told me to clock out and go run him. I ran him once from a dig and he claimed he spun to much for it to be a fair run. So we then raced from a roll and he accused me of cheating and having nitrous somewhere on the car.

I got back to the mill and showed him there was no nitrous.

He felt bad and said well I guess Im the ricer to have a v10 and get whooped by a 6 cylinder.

Nothing wrong with whooping someone who runs there mouth! Congrats. Just curious, whats your combo?

Yup...trucks who ask to be whupped count as kills in my rule book too.....

So does that little ol' lady racing through the cross walk in her motor chair with the wheely bars on the back...
If she's gonna sport wheelie bars...she better be able to use them...:cool:

I've yet to be impressed by a SRT-10 PU at the track.

There heavy trucks 5-speed v-10 handle like a go cart w/ 22,s and stupid topend mph. Stock 13 sec truck if he gets you out on a long road he will spank youre ass!

You should have punched him in the head and kicked him in the balls.

There heavy trucks 5-speed v-10 handle like a go cart w/ 22,s and stupid topend mph. Stock 13 sec truck if he gets you out on a long road he will spank youre ass!

yeah ok :rolleyes:

I've never seen one at the track run that. All have been low 14s...

This kid will NEVER outrun me in that truck. I dont give a damn how long it is!

I had an 04 RC SRT-10 for several years. I took it to the track once in a while. It ran between 13.4-13.8 bone stock. I imagine you could squeeze a little more out of one, since I always babied mine when I shifted. I never did any mods too it. Nothing crazy, but a fun truck.
I was underimpressed with the power when I initally test drove it, I was expecting alot more. Back then they just came out and had a lot more hype. I bought it anyway since it was a nice looking truck and overall fun to drive.
Anyway, nice kill.

next time tell him to just give you 50 bucks and you will take him out back and kick him in the nuts.

Back