Regal interior (grey/black)

DGC

87 T-top restoration project has plans for interior replacement. Looking for complete clean interior as upgrade to existing maroon. Don't need it yesterday, but hoping to not have to piece together from Parts for Sale offerings. Will meet in Bolling Green in May, if convenient. :cool:

I Have All Int T Top Plastics Upper Quarters With Interior Lite,all Roof Plastic A Pillars B Pillars Kick Panels . All In Great Shape Dave

I live in Carroll County MD, I have a 1987 T type non turbo car with gray bucket seat interior and console. It is a solid roof car but all the seats front and rear as well as door panels and plastic trim are in mint condition.

87 T-top restoration project has plans for interior replacement. Looking for complete clean interior as upgrade to existing maroon. Don't need it yesterday, but hoping to not have to piece together from Parts for Sale offerings. Will meet in Bolling Green in May, if convenient. :cool:

I live in Carroll County MD, I have a 1987 T type non turbo car with gray bucket seat interior and console. It is a solid roof car but all the seats front and rear as well as door panels and plastic trim are in mint condition.

Wow I just noticed that. I was searching under interior parts when I saw ur thread. If u need anything else let me know maybe I got it on the parts car.