Replace Driver Floor Pan

Well I've got about 5 hours into welding this and it's only half done. Pretty damn solid though! I stepped around the welds and I didn't fall through;) I did shine a light underneath it and it looks like the summer night sky. Do I need to keep going till this is totally seals? Like I said before I plan on por 15 inside and out and fiberglass on the inside of the car with a brush. I'm not trying to cut corners but I get BAD headaches when I am leaning forward for too long (sounds crazy huh?) When I grind the welds down, how far do they have to be ground down to where they won't be noticed in the carpet? I want to make this quick as possible (headaches) but want it to last too!

Don't grind too far on the welds! That defeats the purpose and can at times weaken the weld.If your gonna glass it and use the POR shouldn't be much more of a problem in your lifetime on rust thru,or the light shining thru.If your gonna be using a carpet w/backing,the lumps of the welds shouldn't be too noticeable if at all.Of course this depends on foot traffic....Congrats!!:)

not much to see yet! I finish getting this pieced in then I'll take pics:p

ther's plenty of sloppy weld to grind off thats for sure!