Replacement for org. Goodyears?

87NAT

In Between GN's
I am looking for some tires for my GNX rims. I have some Goodyear GS-C's on the front right now with DR on the back. Both are in need of replacing. My GS-C's fit the rim perfect and have a great thread pattern. What do you guys suggest for a nice, fat looking tire to fit on my 16x8's? Some tires dont fill out the wheel and look funny. Does the TTA come with 245/50's all the way around?

I was sorta looking for the 255's out back and the 245's in the front. I have a set of 4 Goodyear ZR50's(245/50-16) that I bought years ago. They have been in storage and were almost new when I bought them but I am hesitant to run them since they are close to being 18 years old now.

I am not looking for another drag radial, just a regular street tire.

Thanks,

Ed

I am very impressed with these Goodyear F1's.

Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3

I have them on GTA wheels on my GN.

I bought these for my Vista Cruiser (same GTA Wheels) when the F1's were out of stock and they are excellent also, but not quite as aggressive looking.

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus

Both work excellent in the rain and dry. The F1's hook almost like DR's.

Do you have any pics of those Goodyears mounted on your rims?

I just cant seem to find any tire that looks as good and aggressive like the original Goodyears on the GNX and the TTA that came from the factory.

Does the TTA come with 245/50's all the way around?

I was sorta looking for the 255's out back and the 245's in the front.
Thanks,

Ed

Yes the TTA cane with 245/50x16 all four corners. 245's front 255's rear will work. I still have GS-c's on mine, so I have no pic's to show, but I would search tire rack and post back what looks good to you and maybe someone has that tire and would take pic's for you.

Glenn

Yes the TTA cane with 245/50x16 all four corners. 245's front 255's rear will work. I still have GS-c's on mine, so I have no pic's to show, but I would search tire rack and post back what looks good to you and maybe someone has that tire and would take pic's for you.

Glenn

I love the GS-c look. I ended up getting some Goodyear F1's. Should be in next week.