Reproduction rims Finally ;), THEY HAVE ARRIVED 12-3-03 Read

come on guys, i think the stock rims are so sweet.....now we have chance to get them in aluminum

COME ON

aluminum GN wheels buyers list

listed as number of sets(4 wheels))

87grandnat - 1
Forcedfed - 2
Turbo38V6 - 1
49-blues - 1
kshef - 1
87grandnat - nice try
87grandnat - nice try

Total so far: 40 ;) ......6

ok I cant even get to his web page, when I click the link I get one of those "Still cant find what your looking for" pages.
Even did a search and same thing.
Can anyone help? I would love to see these wheels!

Enforcer1: You are not alone in your frustration. The website has been shut down for non-payment. Seems like "Gbodyparts.com" is going out of business. This guy Brian is the most unreliable vendor I have ever dealt with. I ordered a patch panel for one of my cars over a month ago from Brian. He said he would send it the next day. I called him up a week later and asked where's my part? He said he didn't get a chance to send it yet but it will go out today..... a week later again I call Brian and asked about my part? He said "my guy is cutting the panel out right now for you... you'll receive it in two days." I asked Brian to give me the tracking number once the part goes out, he said no problem. 4 days later I call Brian asking for the tracking number? Get this he says DHL is picking up the part today??? Then he says he'll e-mail me the tracking number as soon as they make the pick up. Another week later I again call Brian and ask for the tracking number because still no package? He says "my hands are greasy now... I can't look up the tracking number for you right now, give me your number again and I'll call you right back." Needless to say that he never called me back. I called him back and a female answered and said Brian is out for the day. I asked the woman on the phone if she could please give me the tracking number for my package that Brian said was sent, the woman took my information and said she would call me back.... well she never called back either. In the meantime I noticed that Brian's website "Gbodyparts.com" has been shut down. This past Monday I finally get Brian on the phone again and asked him to please let me know if he actually sent the part out, he said yes, I asked him for the tracking number, he put me on hold for like 10 minutes. He picks the phone back up and says..."still there?" I said I'm still here. He said "I'm calling DHL now and I'll call you back." I asked Brian what happened to the website, he said they claim they never received his payment for the website... humm. Anyway, I wait for Brian to call me back all day, he doesn't so at the end of the day I called him back. This is the kicker... Brian now says that DHL lost my package!!!! He said "I was just on the phone with DHL for 40 minutes and they lost your package." I found that incredibly hard to believe but I humored him and asked for the tracking number so I can call DHL myself. He puts me on hold seemed like for ever, he gets back on the phone and says he can't find the tracking number!!?? He said he was just on the phone with DHL, shouldn't he have the tracking number in front of him??? What kind of horse poop is this guy trying to feed me??? It's so obvious Brian never sent me anything at all, it was all made up!!! This guy is so freaking unreliable! I mean come on already! It's been a month! Brian said he would call me right back with the tracking number, it's been another two days and haven't heard from him yet. I can't even get him on the phone anymore, I had to leave him a message. He doesn't respond to e-mails either. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up before you send this guy your hard earned money for Buick parts, this has been my experience.:confused:

87grandnat: That's funny, hey at least you got something, I didn't even get that!

I really hate to bad-mouth anybody, but this guy un-freakin-believable! I mean I paid him with my credit card the same day I ordered the part.... so why the big run around? I'm not even interested in going on an internet war over this crap. At this point I have to assume that he's just not going to send me anything, I'll just order from another junk-yard. Buyers be warned.

Dear Brian, since you don't respond to e-mails and don't return phone calls, I guess I'll just have to ask you for a refund right here on this forum. Credit my credit card back and all is done. Thank you.

sorry about your bad experiences, let me share mine about gbodyparts.com
brian has shipped me more than rims and fast too. almost anything i need from him you can count it golden. the quality is great and everything he says it is.i for one am glad someone in the buick community is refurbishing and making replacement parts oem and custom.i will be ordering a full set of gnx rims as well as anything else that comes to mind in the very near future.
keep up the good work;)

Price increases

Do to the increase in Steel prices our rims will be going up in September. We have already eaten two increases. The last was 22% just on the shells.Hopfully we can keep it to a minimum.

We're trying to predict the future increases down the road so were not upping the price every month.The next shipment coming in looks like $10 on the 8" & 10" & $5 on the 7". That is cutting into our profit even more but I'm trying to keep these reasonable.
Honestlly we do not make much on the rims.It's the cores where our profit comes in.
The problem with the cores being the profit is that we are not finding GN rims for $250 a set plus shipping anymore.They are running $300 to $350.The Rims will always be available just do to the fact that even if we only make 5% I can live with that.Why you ask? 90% of the customers that buy our rims are past customers & also new customers.They come back for more parts in the future which you really can not put a price on.Most of the cores we don't get back is because the customer can sell that rim on ebay for more then $100.

I would also like to thank everyone that has visited our site.We put a counter on our site last sept 9th. We have over 31,000 hits as of today.Thanks for stopping by & checking us out.In a few weeks our site will change dramaticlly for the better.I would like to Thank Mark (Supersix) for all of the hard work he has been putting in to the site.

Brian, i sent the fixed antenna back that i ordered like you said, so it should be getting to you in the next couple of days.

thanks for taking the time to correct this.

Joshua