You can type here any text you want

Requests for my blue limited:

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
More recent pictures of my blue limited...

BW

Attachments

• Copy of 100_3940 (Small).jpg
    Copy of 100_3940 (Small).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 420
  • 100_3941 (Small).jpg
    100_3941 (Small).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 426
  • 100_3949 (Small).jpg
    100_3949 (Small).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 421
  • 100_3210 (Small).jpg
    100_3210 (Small).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 424
  • 100_3927 (Small).jpg
    100_3927 (Small).jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 424
more shots...

motor is done, just not in the car with pics

BW

Attachments

• 100_3192 (Small).jpg
    100_3192 (Small).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 412
  • 100_3202 (Small).jpg
    100_3202 (Small).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 417
  • 100_3486 (Small).jpg
    100_3486 (Small).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 412
  • 100_3937 (Small).jpg
    100_3937 (Small).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 410
very sweet. looks like our cars are the same color:biggrin: oh yeah, i love the wheels too.

Bweavy GNX replica wheels are on the car in the photos, the pic in my signature is from 99 or so when i was in Bristol and tried to purchase the car.

I do like the dark blue color, looks very nice and with the chrome it stands out:biggrin:

Thanks for the complement on the wheels:)

Attachments

• Car 8 (Small).jpg
    Car 8 (Small).jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 406
  • RPO blue limited 002 (Small).jpg
    RPO blue limited 002 (Small).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 407
  • 100_4028 (Small).jpg
    100_4028 (Small).jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 406
  • 100_3942.jpg
    100_3942.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 404
looks good real good. whats all done to the motor and how does it run?

Motor is a stock 109 block with stock crank and rods, has a girdle and stock caps
.020 JE pistons and a 214 erson camshaft...

I think it should run 10.99 on radials with the 6152 turbo and chip set right with Julios methanol kit.

Ive been asked to put up more pictures of the car from alot of tb.com members since i changed signatures...

The car is stunning, interior pic looks horrible and i need to clean the interior once the motor is set in place.

In 2000 my silver car and this blue car were together at bristol, i purchased the blue car a year and a half ago.

BW

Motor is a stock 109 block with stock crank and rods, has a girdle and stock caps
.020 JE pistons and a 214 erson camshaft...

I think it should run 10.99 on radials with the 6152 turbo and chip set right with Julios methanol kit.

Ive been asked to put up more pictures of the car from alot of tb.com members since i changed signatures...

The car is stunning, interior pic looks horrible and i need to clean the interior once the motor is set in place.

In 2000 my silver car and this blue car were together at bristol, i purchased the blue car a year and a half ago.

BW
nice nice ride bryan

SWEET LOOKING CAR!! If you don't mind me asking I see that it had WI license plates on it. I take it you bought it from WI?

The paint on that car looks awesome!!!:cool:

It was a VA car that went to WI for a few years.

I did buy it from WI off this board in january 2006 with a busted motor, been taking my time gettin it back to snuff

BW

So........... do I need to bring the freaking engine hoist over or what bro?!?!?:eek: Lemme know when its GO TIME!

Maybe we should put the COYS on it for fun:eek:

Yeah, its go time....

Ill stop by and pick up my engine hoist sometime this week, id like to drop the motor in this week sometime after work.. Or this weekend.

ALSO-
Do you want to borrow that AC window unit to cool off the garage while we assemble your dads motor? Heat index is going to be 110° tomorrow.

Did you find my oil pump priming tool? :biggrin: What did i do with it????:eek:

BW

That's one of my favorite colors on the T's. I had plans to paint my car that color but the extra work to paint the trunk and all jams made me stick with the dark grey. Great looking car.

Turbo Buick eye candy

Looks great Bryan, feel free to post as many pics of it as you like!:cool:

I might need a towel to clean up with:) That looks SWEET. I was gonna turn mine into a lowrider down the road but a turbo conversion would be the cat's ass! You wouldn't notice if I swapped mine for yours would ya? LOL! Wife says "one project at a time":frown: Currently I have 3:rolleyes: What happened to that money tree I planted last year? It cost me 100 bucks:eek: ;)

Man, didnt know anyone posted on this since i last did:confused:

Thanks for the compliments on the car, its been sitting here too damn long.

Dusty, If you painted your car this color, you will not regret it one bit.

Shawn- The car was from VA, how blue limiteds have you worked on?

Warren- Your in one of those pictures when we were at Bristol in 2000. The picture is stamped 9-22-2000 Isnt that you sukka:biggrin:

BW

Attachments

• warren.JPG
    warren.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 190
Man, didnt know anyone posted on this since i last did:confused:

Thanks for the compliments on the car, its been sitting here too damn long.

Dusty, If you painted your car this color, you will not regret it one bit.

Shawn- The car was from VA, how blue limiteds have you worked on?

Warren- Your in one of those pictures when we were at Bristol in 2000. The picture is stamped 9-22-2000 Isnt that you sukka:biggrin:

BW

only worked on one blue limited this is going back a long time but i think the car i worked on had a moonroof ? getting old :smile: Shawn

Maybe it was this one, it has a factory moonroof/astroroof :smile:

Take it easy

BW

Back