You can type here any text you want

Resuced from donk status!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Really? The turbo looks like it has a wastegate provision on the exhaust housing but it could be a shadow and it's looks like there's no inlet bell.

Really? The turbo looks like it has a wastegate provision on the exhaust housing but it could be a shadow and it's looks like there's no inlet bell.

Agreed, could be some mods. I see solid MAF pipe instead of the hose, K&N filter, the IC outlet looks larger from the pic, and as mentioned looks like no bell on the turbo, like my TE-44.

Def would like to see more pics!

Id rather sand that car down and put green etching primer on it then ride around with it having that hideous "PAINT JOB":rolleyes:

I am only 23 years old now but in high school my first car was a fairly modded 87 GN that was pushing around 380-400hp at 17psi. I had 16" GNX wheels on it with the right offset also. Everyone was telling me I should drop a V8 in it and put some 22s on it. I would always reply why would I want to drop the value of it and go slower. :cool: That used to always make them puzzled but it was the truth. I knew and still know what I got. :biggrin:

I was 15 when i picked up my car, in the 7 years ive had it that thought has never even crossed my mind..... Good save!

,Dan

Back