You can type here any text you want

REVENGE! A 454 in a Regal. Sacrilege? How about a Beweeck in a TriFive?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dwall

:p

Revenge is yellow this time. I love it. Its a nice memory. I got some pics of this car a couple years ago at a show. FOR SALE! I wanted to talk to the owner but by the time I got back after wading thru the 150 or so cars, he had left the building! DAMM!:mad:

I heard a number of rude/crude remarks about the transplant, its value, what coulda been & what a shame! All that kinda talk - I just shrugged. It was nice straight, rust free '57, clean, well done install (to my jaundiced eye), ran well and sounded GREAT as he parked. I finished my walk to the registration tent & back.

I really regret not talking with the owner now even more. I did a little research, the other day, after I found these pics. I wanted to see if this show might still be coming up again this fall. It was done in conjunction with a Harvest Festival at a modern country church up in God's Country. NO dice - they axed the car show. ARRGH! Say a little prayer for them.

Anyway without delay... These pics are separated from the many other car pics I took. This car separated itself from the crowd too, I guess.

Enjoy.
Bob

CouldaHadaV8.jpgDSCN1008.JPGDSCN1009.JPGDSCN1013.JPGDSCN1014.JPGDSCN1015.JPGDSCN1016.JPGDSCN1018.JPG

And in Buick fashion he included A/c. Looks like a real cool swap.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cool swap! Its not like he ruined anything rare, its a tri-five, there is millions of them out there.

At least he has something cool. Probably just as fast if not faster than a lot of the SBC ones out there.

Back