You can type here any text you want

Revised with pics & info WTT Twin Turbo Cobra

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

98TTcobra

Okay to give you some info on the stang, I bought wrecked, it was in a garage at the guys house and a drunk driver run though his house and into the garage he had just got the car two days before and it was no insured so i got it, i replaced drivers side fender, door, and rear quarter there was no damage to the sturcture under these panels
The short block was built by MMR you can google them for all the specs. Has an HP performance twin turbo kit with the up graded 57MM turbos and 38mm tial waste gates, you can also google them for all the specs, heads and intake ported by MMR, meth injection by snow performance, SCT big air mass, complete MSD ignition with DISS and two tach adapters, complete areomotive fuel system with twin pumps and fuel rails 83lb injectors, Mccloed twin disc clutch, Alum drive shaft with loop, has the stock t45 trans built 8.8 with 373 gears, tubular k-member and upper and lowers, coil overs front and rear, weight jackers lower control arms. ECT.ect. almost perfect interior. Contact mike 904-838-7062 or redlady383@aol.col
DSC00330.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00331.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
DSC00329.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00332.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00336.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00337.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00338.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00339.jpg
[/IMG]

If you bought it wrecked, is the title rebuilt or salvaged?

What is the asking price?

I will do the best i can on the pics of the turbos they are behind the front bumper cover very hard to see.....thanks mike.....will post them this afternoon

Car has clean, clear title in my name........if i sell the car i need to get $13,500.....But i am open to reasonable offers

Back