Revolution Talon goes 9.8@147Mph

Revolution

Well went to the track today and besides being cold as hell, had a great time and got to talk to and meet alot of good people. Between the cold, rain cancellation and constant oil downs still managed to set a new PB just two weeks after my last PB. Even though I haven't' had much time to change the tune since I brought on my secondary set of injectors the car is running real rich which is at-least safe. Looks like I also got the clutch problem sorted out finally and something less then a 1.9 60ft.:D Well on to the run. Car went a 9.8@147Mph. This was the same boost setting as my other 150Mph passes but like I said the car is running pig rich and that probably accounted for that few lost Mph. I'm extremely happy with the car and finally getting that elusive 9 second pass. Can't wait for next year. Here is a in car vid of the run enjoy.

Right Click and save

http://talongt66.4t.com/9.8incarOct3.wmv

Cool pass, I love the way it sounds shifting.
How long do the transmissions last at your power level?

So far that transmission is over 4 years old, but its a full dogbox gear set, but still a h pattern shifting.

Up till now a 18" wheel and a 18" BF Goodrich street tire, this was my first pass on my new 16" wheel and 16" Hoosier QTP's. I plan once I get my boost mapped off vehicle speed to go run a 9@150+Mph on my 18's.:eek:

Thanks its barely above zero up here in Canada and I test launched the car on the street the night before the track and it flipped my hat of my head, smacked the hatch glass. These Hoosiers hook hard street or strip.