You can type here any text you want

Revolution X Roller Cam kits with Morel Lifters

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Licht

I was here first
We have got quite a few requests for the Morel lifters so we brought some in, we will still offer the Comp lifters as well but the Morel is good and cheaper in price so no down side there. For some time now we have been using the PAC racing beehive springs in our kit as well. Pac was the original supplier to Comp and makes some of the best racing springs around right in here in Michigan. After Comp changed suppliers they had a rash of failures so we went with PAC and have not looked back. Our pushrods are one piece .080 wall Chrome moly also made here in MI by the largest supplier of racing pushrods around. I do believe we have the best overall roller cam kit available. Compare what you are getting from others and you will agree.
Kit Includes:
Custom Revolution X austemper Cam (4 grinds available)
Morel Lifters
Chrome Moly Pushrods
Pac springs
Comp Retainers and locks
DLS adjustable cam button
$789.99

We also have Rollmaster timing chains back again in stock in standard and .004 under $119.99

Thanks!
Mike Licht

We have got quite a few requests for the Morel lifters so we brought some in, we will still offer the Comp lifters as well but the Morel is good and cheaper in price so no down side there. For some time now we have been using the PAC racing beehive springs in our kit as well. Pac was the original supplier to Comp and makes some of the best racing springs around right in here in Michigan. After Comp changed suppliers they had a rash of failures so we went with PAC and have not looked back. Our pushrods are one piece .080 wall Chrome moly also made here in MI by the largest supplier of racing pushrods around. I do believe we have the best overall roller cam kit available. Compare what you are getting from others and you will agree.
Kit Includes:
Custom Revolution X austemper Cam (4 grinds available)
Morel Lifters
Chrome Moly Pushrods
Pac springs
Comp Retainers and locks
DLS adjustable cam button
$789.99

We also have Rollmaster timing chains back again in stock in standard and .004 under $119.99

Thanks!
Mike Licht

Thanx Mike.... just to clear things up... can you do this Cam Swap "in the car" and do you have to custom machine anything

Thanx Mike.... just to clear things up... can you do this Cam Swap "in the car" and do you have to custom machine anything

Good, that would have been my next question.
I've developed a loud valve train tick. Don't know if it's a lifter or a rocker, but sooner or later I'll be needing a new valve train. I guess I shouldn't complain too much, there's over 50,000 on this setup.

No Machining is needed to install the cam, it can be done in the car no problem. If the heads are stock and unported the guides need to be shortened or the retainers will hit but this is true of just about any aftermarket cam and for sure any roller.
Mike

No Machining is needed to install the cam, it can be done in the car no problem. If the heads are stock and unported the guides need to be shortened or the retainers will hit but this is true of just about any aftermarket cam and for sure any roller.
Mike

Good info. Helps me develope a budget for the future purchase. In addition to the cam kit, I'll need to pull the heads and get the guides taken car of accordingly..

How much shorter?

Depends on the cam, best to measure retainer to guide clearance with the retainers for the springs you are going to use to be sure. When your ready I will help you get it figured out Dave
Mike

Depends on the cam, best to measure retainer to guide clearance with the retainers for the springs you are going to use to be sure. When your ready I will help you get it figured out Dave
Mike

You will, of course, be the first call I make. Might have to wait until social security kicks in sometime around Dec. though. Still haven't found employment.:mad:
I want to start putting my numbers matching block back together to re-install. All I have left is the block(needs honing), crank(needs polishing), rods/pistons (need cleaning an re-ringed), and heads (need valves/springs etc)
So it'll be a piecemeal project, little here, little there.

No Ass Hat these are made in USA cams.

Well Ass Wipe thats cool however my statement was in response to the one I'd quoted. If you hadn't noticed it was written in an Asian text hence the remark. It was removed after I'd quoted it as well.

Well Ass Wipe thats cool however my statement was in response to the one I'd quoted. If you hadn't noticed it was written in an Asian text hence the remark. It was removed after I'd quoted it as well.
And from your little joke/unneeded comment we got 4 calls asking if they were made in China, one cancelled order and one guy who demanded a refund because he does not want "any more Chinese Buick crap" on his car and he read in this thread that they are made there, he is also "going to destroy me on the boards" if I don't give him a refund on his perfectly working cam that he already has installed. These things have a little more inpact than you realize, hence my response.
ML

And from your little joke/unneeded comment we got 4 calls asking if they were made in China, one cancelled order and one guy who demanded a refund because he does not want "any more Chinese Buick crap" on his car and he read in this thread that they are made there, he is also "going to destroy me on the boards" if I don't give him a refund on his perfectly working cam that he already has installed. These things have a little more inpact than you realize, hence my response.
ML

The poster does not take any responsibility for any bad feelings or sense of exclusion that the reader of this post may have-whether real or imagined. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster of this thread would like to also remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor and a brain before they visit any discussion board

Mike,
I just installed one of these Comp cams in a stage 2 engine and the cam bearing did not have a grove on the backside of the bearing and the cam did not have a groove on the front cam journal so I did not get oiling on the driver side lifters. In the future could you have Comp put the grove on the cam just for insurance (that what I am having done at a machine shop). Also is there a way of identifying the PAC springs front the other beehive springs.

since 99% of the installs are on stock blocks this is a better choice for them, better oil control, for a stage 2 a grooved cam bearing is all you need. Springs are not really marked any special way
Mike

Back