Rick Jensen is the new editor of GMHTP!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
According to this thread>>>>>
http://www.ls1tech.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=002050 on ls1tech.com Johnny Hunkins is taking over PHR mag and Rick is the new editor of GMHTP mag.... I hope Rick makes some changes to the mag like more variety in the cars that are featured and maybe we'll see some more TR stuff.... Rick, if you are reading this congrats and please listen to what the readers want and remember variety is a good thing (instead of only F-bodies give us some feature car/tech articles on a Syclone, Typhoon, Vette, TTA, TR, etc.)!!!

Congratulations to Rick! :)

He's a very down-to-earth, reader-oriented, helpful & friendly person.

Wish Rick & the magazine the very best!

:)

Congrats Rick,
And this might be a good thing if John is going to be at PHR maybe a ocasional article on our cars, hint-hint.

Steve Pitts:)

Jeez, so there may be some hope on the horizon.
Enough with Thunder-Chicken Part 15 :eek:

Congrats Rick, please expand the content.

Hopefully Rick sees this thread and lets us know what's going on with the mag in terms of what we will be seeing in upcoming issues:) I know he posts on here once in a while under the user name "rick j."....

Too bad for Popular Hot Rodding.

Hopefully GM HighTech will get back to the quality it was back in the early days of it.

I've known for quite some time. I talked to RickJ quite awhile ago. He is MUCH MORE pro-buick than Johnny is. Not that any car is thought of as better... but its hard to do features on these cars. Everyone is a critic and there are no really new mods.

Johnny was a great editor! I'm sure we'll see great stuff from Rick. And PHR will definatly benifit.

Jon
Speed Inc