The word is spreading about Tony DeSlow and CAS....

Just wait till he tells the story about "We are in the process of moving to a larger Shop"bla bla bla .....

What an A$$ clown

EXACTLY ON TARGET!

Originally posted by MIKE10SECV6
It beats me on why people continue to order from him! :confused:

PRECISELY!!

There are enough QUALITY REPUTABLE vendors that have an untarnished track record that have EARNED our support, that NO ONE should EVER have to "take-a-chance" from ANYONE about ANYTHING.

Lots of folks have, and will, learn that basic lesson...the HARD way, sadly.

Originally posted by 86brick
Ted, good job on letting them know about Mr. DeSlow!:D :)

Wait untill the inquiries on the manifold under the hood of my car. God help him, because EVERYBODY will notice it, and I am thinking of putting a sticker on the plenum that says NO CAS. As a matter of fact I think this would be a item that a lot of us would proudly display. Tony, you better believe that every person at the track will know my story, and to think, you could have easily sent out the parts I PAID YOU FOR and this would not be a issue. Consider me a flea that will be biting at your ankles for the rest of your days.

Take the hint, folks!

After reading countless posts, here, and at other sites, it's very apparent that he is sending a VERY clear message.. He gives not one ounce of consideration to what we, as consumers, think of his business practices!!
Looks to be about time to either handle the situation, as Joe did w/ Lil Joey C. , or move on and consider the experience as a part of the "learning process" known as life!
I only got had one time, and that was enough!

Back under my rock!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Cairns, it's time you learned to share your sheep....maybe it will get sheared in the process, as well.

Swood walked into the local mercantile and said he needed a sweater.....

The clerk asked if he wanted virgin wool....

Wood questioningly replied, "I missed one?"

Originally posted by ChrisCairns

That was great, brought back some memories of the old TB.com and some big fun we had then
Mike

Originally posted by ChrisCairns

Excuse me! when it comes to sweaters, I date exclusively the 100% virgin acrylic models! None of your rejects for me!