You can type here any text you want

Riddle me this, GNX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LC2 ROD

The original LC2 ROD
OK so I am restoring this GNX and I look under the ignition coil bracket and I see a X in yellow paint pen and a faint GNX in grease pen.
Is this something ASC did or just something that happened during its life?
Heres pics. Kinda hard to see the GNX in the pic.
Has anybody seen this?

Attachments

• 100_1976.jpg
    100_1976.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 632
  • 100_1980.jpg
    100_1980.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 646
It was not done as part of the normal conversion process at ASC....if I were to guess, it may have been part of a dealer repair process....but only the person that added it really knows.

It was not done as part of the normal conversion process at ASC....if I were to guess, it may have been part of a dealer repair process....but only the person that added it really knows.

If anybody would know that, it would be you.
I kind of thought it was after the fact.
Thanks for that info X Ray.

OK so I am restoring this GNX and I look under the ignition coil bracket and I see a X in yellow paint pen and a faint GNX in grease pen.
Is this something ASC did or just something that happened during its life?
Heres pics. Kinda hard to see the GNX in the pic.
Has anybody seen this?

best indication it was not done by asc is that it is not an original coil pack-------it is a replacement------ and it is mounted backwards..........RC

best indication it was not done by asc is that it is not an original coil pack-------it is a replacement------ and it is mounted backwards..........RC

X2 very nice catch with the coil pack,:D but they didnt have to take the bracket off to do that.

Back