Right front is 1 1/2 lower then the left ??

bpman1234

Yes measured my fenders and the right fender is about 1 1/2 " lower then the driver side springs?

I had a front spring break, easy enough to check especially if the wheel is taken off.

Measure from the frame right behind the front wheel on each side too.

Like Pronto said....measure from the frame to the ground on both sides. That will tell you if it's springs or body.

A front body bushing under the radiator could be toast.

As mentioned, check springs and ride height. Look at ALL suspension and body bushings. Loosen suspension and go for a drive around the block. Re check and snug up. I have found many a car with the suspension binding up.

Yes did the measuring driver is like 1 " higher from back off the front tire chassis Where you would Jack it up. Then measured The fender at the top of the ark center molding wheel well.its more like 1 1/2"..

I got those delum bushings and the globlewest control arms but will look at the bushing anyway to tule it out.

So lets back up. Did you just notice this or has it been like this for a while? Did you do front suspension work and notice this? Are the body bushings new or old?

Old body bushings never replaced been like that for a minute ..just redone my wheel bearings and seals and decide to look at it at the same time .

With the weight of a driver I bet the measurements at the chassis would be equal. Probably time for body bushings. ..

I also think body bushings are most likely culprit. When measuring something like this it may help to move the car to differ areas of pavement to make sure you're not fighting uneven ground.