RIP Paul Walker

Well, that looks like it was an instant death. Guess that's the end of the F&F movies. RIP.

I Will never forget the day paul died , my familiy just decided to disconnect all machies and iv's and let nature take its cours for my uncle who is dieing in hospital:(

I got 4 phone calls about Paul's death he will be missed.....rip Paul walker

Sickens me to my stomach. What a horrific way to go. I feel so sorry for his family. It's one thing to die in a car accident, it's another thing to burn to a crisp on top of it , and that to be the last thought / image the family has to deal with in such an unfortunate situation like this. RIP.

Looking closer at the video taken just after the crash, about 20sec in, you can see and hear what I think is the driver Roger Rodas trying to escape from the car for about 10sec. Very disturbing and I'm sorry I watched it.

God Bless & God speed to both Paul & Roger.
There are a lot of different versions of how this happened.
Luxury4Play, LS1TECH, Bangshift, Jalopik, Cad Forum, CTS-V Forum,
1 stated that his daughter watched in horror as it happened & ran to get help.
Possibility of another car hitting them.
My prayers go out to the families of all, including F&F cast members.
Tragic, simply tragic. Exactly 58 years, 2 months from the date of
James Dean's death, also in CA, both in Porsches.

A real shock my grand daughter is a huge fan of the fast & furious movies.....

I see several similarities with his untimely death and James Dean....both involved a Porsche....both were just becoming major recognized actors and both enjoyed fast cars.

real shame.........

denniskirban@yahoo.com

F & F won't be the same that's for sure. Heard he had a nice car collection too, a true car guy gone too soon.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looking closer at the video taken just after the crash, about 20sec in, you can see and hear what I think is the driver Roger Rodas trying to escape from the car for about 10sec. Very disturbing and I'm sorry I watched it.
I think the sound issomeone in the background but i do see what appears to be someone moving around in the flames!!!! sad.......

I think the sound issomeone in the background but i do see what appears to be someone moving around in the flames!!!! sad.......
From the looks of that impact I don't think they felt a thing! Plus there is also this video confirming that No one was trying to get out of the burning car and that he was still trapped in the car and seat belted in...I know it's on TMZ but....
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_w9es8yr6/m

What people seem to be seeing is other people on the other side of the car while that video was made, they are simply seeing others move around while seeing through the flames....

Terribly sad situation...

This whole thing is really bothering me. What a terrible way to go! All of us car guys are guilty of doing things we shouldn't on the street, this just shows what can happen even to experienced drivers and top notch equipment.

Had the GN out yesterday to fill up the gas tank before it takes it's winter nap and didn't even feel like getting on it. Thoughts out to the families affected by this. Be careful out there guys.

Can u post this video
Or where to find it

Rip bro
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1386020671.737279.jpg

Well as far as the F&F movies, the COULD be where Lucas Black & F&F 3 (Tokyo Drift) comes in. It seemed they were going there but it may be sped up a bit.