RJC 315XTF FMIC, Alky Control Kit w/ Bison Plate & extras, (6) 120lb/hr Injectors & more...

The Granny

Selling these items, they were bought new by me and only on my car for about 5000 street miles max and less than 10 hits on the track (mostly 1/8th mile) unless specified otherwise below.
The parts are all in Houston, TX. I'd prefer a local buyer to avoid shipping, but have no problem shipping if need be. I'll be attending the meet at otto's in a few weeks and can bring the parts if any out of town people are coming in & want something I've got listed below.

The RJC FMIC comes w/ polished pipes, and it's already been drilled for a single nozzle kit. It sells for $950 new, I'm looking to get $750 for it. It's still in excellent shape, with the only potential downside being I had to cut/modify the pipe coming from the turbo to the IC to get it to fit properly on my combo. Jason @ RJC sells the polished pipes for $250, so worst case scenario would be if that pipe I had to modify doesn't fit on your car you could always order a pipe from him. If it comes to this, I'll cover the cost of the new pipe. I didn't call Jason to verify this is something he'd be able to do, being he only has the pipes listed for sale, but I assume he wouldn't have a problem just selling one pipe.

Single nozzle Alky Control Kit w/ Bison Plate, M5, and M15 Nozzle. I used the M15 before adding in the Bison plate. When it was added to the system I changed the M15 for a M5.
Comes with a new pump from Julio as well. I was going to replace the one on the car and send it to Julio to get it rebuilt & kept as a spare, as the car had been sitting for a few months. It was running fine with no leaks or anything of that nature prior to the car becoming inactive.
Includes a pressure transducer to log meth pressure & required fittings.
3 bar map simulator (never used): https://www.alkycontrol.com/product-page/buick-gn-tester-kit
Dash panel for installing the controller neatly, the one I have is for mounting in the lower right hand side ( scroll down to find on http://buickgn.com/dash.htm )
I'm 90% sure I have a 3 bar map sensor to include, I just have to find it in the garage. Otherwise this kit will come without one.

I have ~$1300 in the alky above set up, looking to package it all together for $1000. I'll split it up/part it out if there is enough demand for individual components.

(6) 120 lb/hr Precision Injectors from Hartline Performance, they only saw 93 octane. They were $450 for the set from them, I'm looking to get $350 on these.

AutoMeter Wideband O2 Gauge w/ Sensor - $150
Had this on my car before I went XFI, I had it on for about 3000 street miles then took it off and it's been sitting in a box since. Was working fine when I pulled it off, tons of features built into the gauge.
https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-wideband-a-f-w-sensor-phantom.html

18" 225lb front springs - $100
These were installed, but I went with a different suspension set up and removed them before the car saw a mile on the road. 0 drive time on these. I got them from santhuff. https://www.santhuffshocks.com/springs.html

pics of the injectors/modified IC pipe will be added this evening, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask here.

photo_2019-03-19_14-34-57.jpgphoto_2019-03-19_14-34-55.jpgphoto_2019-03-19_14-34-54.jpgphoto_2019-03-19_14-40-09.jpgphoto_2019-03-19_14-34-51.jpgphoto_2019-03-19_14-34-52.jpgIMG_2996.JPGIMG_7872.JPG

FMIC & WB02 sold, pending payment on both. Will update if they become available for any reason.

Want to be first on the Alky kit but have a few questions.. So it comes with 2 pumps? One is new and the other is good with no leaks, you were just going to have it rebuilt just for a spare? Is all that correct?

Want to be first on the Alky kit but have a few questions.. So it comes with 2 pumps? One is new and the other is good with no leaks, you were just going to have it rebuilt just for a spare? Is all that correct?

You got it all right, you're first in line too. I haven't had anyone PM me on it yet.

Can't edit the original post, here are the injector pictures

photo_2019-03-19_16-31-32.jpgphoto_2019-03-19_16-31-38.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve got some new PUI rear seat covers for gn... also have a maf and translator combo... new gn headrests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got some new PUI rear seat covers for gn... also have a maf and translator combo... new gn headrests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for the offer but fortunately my interior is still in really good shape and I wouldn't be in need of the seat covers or headrests.. also wouldn't put use to the maf/translator combo.

FMIC & WB02 are sold, can't find the 3 bar map sensor so reducing price of the complete alky set up to $930 to compensate for the price of a 3 bar map sensor.

I am interested in the Bison plate if you decide to break up the Alky kit.
Thank