You can type here any text you want

rjc 9 second recipe help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Can't use Chinese parts it's against my religion. Tried to find a bms crank with no luck so the nos one I had for the tta went in.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

And with his goals, Go buy a new ZL1 put some drag radials on it and be done. Fast car reliable, and you don't have to fix it :)
Cause I'd buy a new gt500 or an 04 terminator before a camaro. I'm looking to buy and build an older car. No emissions no yearly inspection.

Good bunch of guys on here and they have given you some good advice.:cool: I think I would buy a proven car to have a strong baseline BUT I also understand the satisfaction of building your own deal. Either way welcome to the dark side and enjoy your project :D

Good bunch of guys on here and they have given you some good advice.:cool: I think I would buy a proven car to have a strong baseline BUT I also understand the satisfaction of building your own deal. Either way welcome to the dark side and enjoy your project :D
Thanks I'm very excited about finding one soon. It's been too long since I've gotten to build something awesome.

Back