You can type here any text you want

RJC Deep Pan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hensleyt

I have a 11.5 ET car, I removed the engine oil cooler when I put my new Arizona GN engine in last year.
Is this just a nice accessory for a 11.5 car or a ,I might want to strongly consider accessory.
Some times I think I should put money in a TR6 with the age of this car.
I'm not having any problem with it running hot.

The RJC Pan gets you some extra capacity, but not much else except getting the pan below the crossmember where it can be ripped open by debris. The baffle in the stock pan is very, very good at keeping oil in the sump.

I've had the RJC pan on my last GN. I liked it alot. Since these cars don't set super low you should be ok. I'll be getting another very soon.

I've had the RJC pan on my last GN. I liked it alot. Since these cars don't set super low you should be ok. I'll be getting another very soon.

I have a new one that I never used if you're interested. Changed to an external oil cover after I already had it powder coated, so I had one made for me. I had it bead blasted and coated. Didn't want that gold paint flaking off into my motor. Let me know if you're interested and would like some pics.

Back