You can type here any text you want

RJC Downpipe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gusszgs

Anyone running the RJC 3" downpipe, if so how's the fit and are you happy with it? Looks to be a very nice piece. Lots of choices for downpipes and I was considering this one. Or would it be overkill when running a stock turbo? TIA, Jim

its a perfect fit and lots of happy customers running it.. Cant go wrong with installing one, even on a stock Turbo Buick

Yea it looks like a nice pipe I tried to order one and they have no stock. And no real clue if they will be in stock again. If someone knows different let me know.

Good luck. I wish someone would pick up on this and make a quality US part.

For ****s sakes.

Is TA actually producing a DP? I refuse to buy one of these from one of the awesome vendors that you have a 1 in 3 chance of receiving parts from.

For ****s sakes.

Is TA actually producing a DP? I refuse to buy one of these from one of the awesome vendors that you have a 1 in 3 chance of receiving parts from.

I agree TA sells great stuff and I am very happy with their customer service!! :cool:

Does the RJC and TA down pipe fit under stock Turbo cover or does cover have to be cut modified to clear elbow of these down pipes?

had to trim the turbo shield but it fits great.....and looks nice too. I got mine ceramic coated.

Back