RJC power plate for champion intake.. On center intake for production heads

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
looking for a used power plate for a champion intake manifold. Also looking for a on center intake for production heads . Let me know what u have thanks

Why do you say that? Also what do I think about adding a spacer to the plenum ? Looking to remove the vacuum block on top of the TB .

I would add a spacer for vacuum. I havent seen any proof that the RJC plate does anything. I have witnessed a car pick up by removing one.

Cool thanks bro . It would be nice to see some data posted up on them . He has data for every other one posted on his site but noting on the champion intake .

I think I'm going to pass on the plate . If anyone has a spacer for one that I could drill and tap to move my vacuum source that would be great . if you have one on the shelf that you would like to sell ,donate ,trade let me know :-)

I have it on the shelf around here somewhere, but as mentioned already, don't think your missing out on much if it stays sitting on the shelf lol

I have it on the shelf around here somewhere, but as mentioned already, don't think your missing out on much if it stays sitting on the shelf lol

I will pass on the power plate bud . If you have a 1" spacer I would go for that . But after not being able to find real world data on the power plate . I am going to wait on buying one . Now if you are throwing it away then I'll take it lol

Back