You can type here any text you want

RJC power plate for champion intake.. On center intake for production heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
looking for a used power plate for a champion intake manifold. Also looking for a on center intake for production heads . Let me know what u have thanks

Why do you say that? Also what do I think about adding a spacer to the plenum ? Looking to remove the vacuum block on top of the TB .

I would add a spacer for vacuum. I havent seen any proof that the RJC plate does anything. I have witnessed a car pick up by removing one.

Cool thanks bro . It would be nice to see some data posted up on them . He has data for every other one posted on his site but noting on the champion intake .

I have one I will sell. I ran it for while and took it out.

I think I'm going to pass on the plate . If anyone has a spacer for one that I could drill and tap to move my vacuum source that would be great . if you have one on the shelf that you would like to sell ,donate ,trade let me know :-)

I have it on the shelf around here somewhere, but as mentioned already, don't think your missing out on much if it stays sitting on the shelf lol

I have it on the shelf around here somewhere, but as mentioned already, don't think your missing out on much if it stays sitting on the shelf lol

I will pass on the power plate bud . If you have a 1" spacer I would go for that . But after not being able to find real world data on the power plate . I am going to wait on buying one . Now if you are throwing it away then I'll take it lol

Back