You can type here any text you want

rjc racing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickbert

i was very pleased with my first transaction with rjc.

i called and ordered a 3" exhaust flange for the car on mid-day thursday (feb 28th) and it arrived yesterday (march 3rd) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

THINK ABOUT IT, THERES A WEEKEND IN BETWEEN AND IT STILL GOT HERE THAT FAST!

i will NOT hesitate to do business with rjc in the future, theyve got my business whenever i need something from them.

buickbert

i called and ordered a 3" exhaust flange for the car on mid-day thursday (feb 28th) and it arrived yesterday (march 3rd) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

i will NOT hesitate to do business with rjc in the future, theyve got my business whenever i need something from them.

buickbert

I couldn't agree more !! :biggrin:

Yep, I installed his RJC megacooler on my Dad's car this weekend. The fit and finish is very well thought out. Everything lines up perfectly. My old Precsion intercooler required drilling of my upper rad support and playing with lining up the cooler to the pipes. This has it's own bolts holes already existing in the car, No guess work, just plug and play. Sorry to Hijack your post, but when you are happy with something you have received. Ya just gotta let everyone know.:D

Yep, I installed his RJC megacooler on my Dad's car this weekend. The fit and finish is very well thought out. Everything lines up perfectly. My old Precsion intercooler required drilling of my upper rad support and playing with lining up the cooler to the pipes. This has it's own bolts holes already existing in the car, No guess work, just plug and play. Sorry to Hijack your post, but when you are happy with something you have received. Ya just gotta let everyone know.:D

Ditto on this. After I finished drooling on it, I learned that the MEGACOOLER fit well also. Still got to put the pipes on. I'll wait till after I stop drooling. Puuting this intercooler in camparison was like upgrading from the stock intercooler to the PTE. I am guess what I am saying is PTE small, MEGACOOLER FRIGGIN HUGE!!

buickbert

i bought the flange and boost controller. his service is great always calls back. i just wish jason would get the BIG d.p. and coil pack into production because they will be my next purchase

Back