You can type here any text you want

Roger Waters 2017 "Us and Them" US tour!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wanna hear a sad but cool story? A decades old friend of mine were talking days before 'The Dark Side of the Moon' show about how cool it was going to be. With his business connections he gets free tickets and sits in the free beer section while I had my lawn seat. Less than 24hrs before the concert I was working late and my cellphone was in my vehicle, about 10:30pm. I go home and go to bed oblivious to his voicemail until the next morning.

He was inviting me to play pool with him and Roger at one of his pub locations! He and Roger met at his downtown location but Roger wanted a quieter and smaller, more intimate experience. He said Roger was very cool and just one of the guys, as my friend is. Roger wanted to show him his appreciation with a few free concert tickets that will be left at will-call. So we get to the venue and my friend, who seems to know everybody, runs into a few friends who do not have tickets yet. My friend looks at me and his other friend with a lawn seat and says "Hand them over" and gives the tickets to his friends, paying back and good karma sort of thing.

We then proceed to will-call and he asks for his tickets. The teller asked him for his ID and the name of the person who left them for him, here is the cool part...."Um that would be Roger Waters". His friend (who has become a great friend of mine) and I sat 13th row center!!!!!!!

I saw him twice when he played Dark Side of the moon & the last time he came around for The Wall he played Citizens bank park in Philadelphia. I have been a life time Pink Floyd fan and seeing Rodger is the only fix I can get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also attended his Wall show here in Houston, awesome! Funny story about that album is when it came out a friends mother got it for me as a Christmas present that year but did not get him one, he was pissed LOL! When I attended the 'In The Flesh' and 'The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking' concerts my fandom was not what it is today but they were amazing concerts.

I believe it is long over due for a David Gilmour tour.

Last edited:
I also attended his Wall show here in Houston, awesome! Funny story about that album is when it came out a friends mother got it for me as a Christmas present that year but did not get him one, he was pissed LOL! When I attended the 'In The Flesh' and 'The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking' concerts my fandom was not what it is today but they were amazing concerts.

I believe it is long over due for a David Gilmour tour.

Gilmore as close as he came was MSG in NY I wish he did a full blown tour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back