ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you a funny GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you know you whine and complain about us "stroker" motors, thats where all our money goes to right?? I mean hell your stock crank, rods, pistons, and 76MM turbo is cheaper than what we have right??

BTW why dont you stop OTW up to BG and pick me and my car up....

Well you know you whine and complain about us "stroker" motors, thats where all our money goes to right?? I mean hell your stock crank, rods, pistons, and 76MM turbo is cheaper than what we have right??

Where do u get ur info????:):):):)

Patrick told me you where tight but DAMMMMMM!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

yeah what he said ................lol

Might as well stop and pick me and my car up too. I'll chip in the $8.23 for gas.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Might as well stop and pick me and my car up too. I'll chip in the $8.23 for gas.

You guys are gettin LAZY!!!!!!!!

I'll be happy to MEET YOU AT THE STARTING LINE!!!!!!

get ready for the PAIN!!!!

Last edited:
Racers
1. KIDGLOCK
2. Shane
3. Patrick
4. Clint
5. Bryan
6. Mrs. Fastnasty!!!!!!;););)
7. Tim
8. Donald
9. Jim B
10.Steve Panama
11.jd
12.Bo TTA
13.Casey Panama

Done.......

What about TAI breakfast at Theresa's before the fill up? JD and I already hit that place early, gotta eat right! Craving country ham, eggs and sliced Kentucky tomatoes right about now... If I can make the races this year, I'll buy breakfast.

Absolutely!! U need to stay in FL the entire month of october. U need the extra money for bigger turbos and more weight reduction... like stop eating so much