ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you're at the top, you're the target right? JD is always a good sport.

JD is like the little engine that could.. chuga chuga chuga chuga.... chuga chuga chuga chuga... toot toot!! His little bell is to remind him to go on green....

OMG aint he just the cutest thing!:p

2851664965_0097dbbec6_o.jpg

Last edited:
JD is like the little engine that could.. chuga chuga chuga chuga.... chuga chuga chuga chuga... toot toot!! His little bell is to remind him to go on green....

OMG aint he just the cutest thing!:p

2851664965_0097dbbec6_o.jpg

Sorry folks Clint doesn't get out much and still plays with his toy trains....... Just ask his wife ..... He still wears his little hat and his cover all's!!!!!

Hehehehehehe I!!!!!!!

We have an UPDATE to the LIST!!!!!

Racers
1. JD
2. Shane
3. Patrick
4. Clint
5. Bryan
6. Mrs. Fastnasty!!!!!!;););)
7. Tim
8. Donald
9. Jim B
10.Steve Panama
11.kidglock
12.Bo TTA
13.Casey Panama
whos next!!!!!!!

Add another to the LIST!!!

Last edited:
I almost missed my posting for today. Got a couple parts on today. Im almost there. Now to the important issue at hand. JD has the "Little Engine That Could" on 35psi of boost!!!:eek:

I almost missed my posting for today. Got a couple parts on today. Im almost there. Now to the important issue at hand. JD has the "Little Engine That Could" on 35psi of boost!!!:eek:

Haven't been there yet!!!!!

But have been told should be no problem, but for know I'll run as much as I need to stay just a head of YOU!!!

:):):):)

We have an UPDATE to the LIST!!!!!

Racers
1. JD
2. Shane
3. Patrick
4. Clint
5. Bryan
6. Mrs. Fastnasty!!!!!!;););)
7. Tim
8. Donald
9. Jim B
10.Steve Panama
11.kidglock
12.Bo TTA
13.Casey Panama
whos next!!!!!!!

Add another to the LIST!!!

That's what I'm talkin about!!!!

If you guys want to do what we did 2 years ago and all racers put 20.00 bucks in a pot and then we can draw out of a hat and split between 2 guys and maybe I'll get Julio to throw something else in so gives everyone a shot to WIN something!!!

Let me know what u guys think?

Hell. Im gonna put a 100 dollar bounty on jd. To whoever puts him out in Bg........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's what I'm talkin about!!!!

If you guys want to do what we did 2 years ago and all racers put 20.00 bucks in a pot
Let me know what u guys think?

Im out..... too rich for my blood. Us northerners cant afford what the southerners can afford. We all cant work for PepsiCola